Chapter 34: Little Homeschool

Today was almost a year after Spinels Almost successful destruction of earth. You wanted to visit Jasper today but you were busy teaching.
What were you teaching? Well plant growth of course. Some (g/t) from the human zoo decided to go to earth and learn stuff, and well you're the only (g/t) in the universe that knows how to grow plants. Over the years you became more and more skilled in the plant growth. You even made little bushes in front of your house in the shape of: Steven, Garnet, Amethyst, Peridot, Lapis, Pearl, Bismuth and of course Jasper.

You thought only one class per day but of course Peridot needed your help yet again. She was teaching other gems that don't have the power to grow plants how to grow them without using magic. She needed you to demonstrate how (g/t) grow plants. You saw Steven showing around to a new gem. She looked like a quartz soldier. You waved at them. Steven smiled waved back. The Quartz soldier just looked at you confused.

The class ended and you Imidietly went towards the forest behind Little Homeworld. You saw Steven just walking back. "Hey Steven" You said. "Hey (g/t). Going to visit Jasper as usual?" He asked. "Yeah I'm still trying to convince her to come live with me in my house, but she seems to think I'm trying to make her go to Little Homeschool. Anyways where were you?" You asked. "Oh well I was just now visiting Jasper to tell her to come join us in Little Homeschool" He said. "And?" You asked. "You already know what she said" He answered. "You shouldn't push her. I would be more than happy if she just lived with me but I let her decide on her own. You know like Amethysts classes" You said. "Yeah I guess you're right" He said. "Well I'd better get going. Bye (g/t)" He said and left.

You decided to continue through the forest. You saw some fallen down trees so you decided to fix them. After you fixed the trees you continued  towards the cave Jasper lives in. "Hold it!" You heard her yell. She was sitting on top of the cave huddled under a blanket you gave her. She stood up and turned around to look at you. "Oh. It's you" She said. "Hey Jasper" You said. She jumped down and hugged you. You hugged back. "Why were you hiding under the blanket?" You asked. "Oh um. I thought it was him" Jasper said. "You mean Steven? I saw him going back to Little Homeworld. He told me he was trying to convince you  to come and join us there" You said. "He told you about the fight?" She asked. "What fight? Wait you two fought over that?" You asked. Jasper stood there silently. "You know that I don't want to go to that 'School' place" She said. "Jasper you don't have to. Steven may want you to go there but me? I just want you to live with me in Little Homeworld. You don't have to go to Little Homeschool, I just want to be closer to you. I could see you every day, I would have more time for you. It would just be easier for me, but I understand if you don't want to. It's your decision after all" You said. She looked down. "I'm sorry" She said. "Jasper you don't need to apologize, I'm not upset or Anything" You said. She was still looking down. You got an idea. You grew a small flower crown with hibiscuses. Jasper was looking at you weirdly. You smirked. She was still confused. You put the flower crown on her head. Well you tried but of course Jasper is way taller than you. "Jasper lift me up" You said. She picked you up. You than put them flower crown on her head. "Perfect" You said. "Why do I have that?" She asked. "Because it looks pretty" You said. "Alright whatever" She said. You jumped down. "How about we decorate this place?" You suggested. "What?" She said. "Yeah, we could decorate this place somehow. It doesn't have to be with flowers and stuff, just you know something to make it feel more like home?" You said. "I don't need to decorate this" She said. "Well okay then. What do you wanna do?" You asked. "We could practice as (f/n)" Jasper sounded exited about that. "Okay yeah! (F/n) has to train am I right?" You said. You spun around and super jumped. Jasper caught you. You looked each other in the eyes and hugged each other tightly. Your gems started to glow and you fused.

(F/n) POV:

I opened my eyes. I looked around for something to practice on. A pile of rocks, Perfect. I summoned my helmet and crushed one of the rocks. The other rock fell and rolled all around the place. I picked up one of the rocks and started throwing them back on the pile. I made some plants grow under the pile to hold the rocks in place. Instead of a pyramid that it was before it had a shape similar to a heart. I trained a  bit more after that until I got bored and unfused.

Your POV:

You stretched out. "Well that was nice" You said. "Yeah! (F/n) is getting stronger" Jasper said. "Hey let's just relax for a bit" You said. Jasper just nodded.

You both were sitting on top of the cave huddled under a blanket just cuddling. The sun started to set. It was beautiful. You didn't want this day to end yet but as always in the most beautiful moments there has to be something to ruin it. You phone ringed. It was Peridot as usual. You answered the phone. "Hey Peri what do you need?" You asked her. She was about to talk but Jasper yanked away your phone. "Leave us alone we're having a moment" Jasper said and threw the phone away. "Jasper! That's my phone!" You said. "It'll be fine" She said. You rolled your eyes ironically.
This day was perfect.

END OF CHAPTER