Chapter 24: Legs from here to Homeworld

The sun was rising now. Blue Diamond was crying while hugging Steven. "Oh Pink. I can't believe it. You've been here all along" She said. "We can't just hand Steven over to Blue Diamond. She's a shatterer!" Garnet said. Bismuth stopped her "she's not gonna hurt him look at her" She said. "She really thinks he's one of them" Bismuth continued. You were standing and crying next to Pearl who was also crying. "Ugh! Somebody make Blue Diamond stop!" Amethyst yelled. "Are you guys okay?" Connie asked. "It's just. Blue Diamonds power, she's obviously relieved that Pink Diamond wasn't shattered after all" Pearl explained. "I'll explain it to you this way. Blue Diamond is able to summon an aura around herself to make other gems cry. Wether it's tears of happiness or sadness,mostly sadness" You explained to Connie. She nodded In response. Yellow Diamond was trying to lift her ship but was unsuccessful. "Why did you do this Pink? Why did you let us think you were shattered? Why the strange disguise? Why are you doing a voice? Why didn't you say something at the trial? And Blue, can you please stop crying? I can't see" She said, wiped away her tears and threw the water at you. "Sorry" Blue Diamond said and put Steven down. "My mom kept it secret from everyone" Steven said. Pearl fake cought. "Almost everyone" Steven added. "What're you taking about?" Yellow Diamond said. "Well, apparently mom-. Oh geez you don't know what a mom is. Okay, Pink Diamond took the form of Rose quartz permanently after faking her shattered. Than Rose quartz gave up that form to create a new life with my dad. Me. Rose passed her gemstone and some of her powers onto me but that's all. I don't have any of Pink or Roses memories. I'm sorry " Steven explained. "Hmm. I'm sure your memories are I there somewhere Pink" Yellow Diamond said. "Actually I go by Steven" Steven said. "Oh stars, how did you even survive? We blastef the planet and obliterated every gem on its surface" Blue Diamond said. "They weren't exactly obliterated" Steven said.

You warped to somewhere in a forest. There was a broken down ship right in front of you. Steven activated the door and a centipedle crawled out. Steven gave it some 'chaaps'. "What am I looking at?" Yellow Diamond asked. The centipedles mouth fell agape. "No one should have survived our attack" Yellow Diamond said. "Centipedles mind is broken. I've tried to heal her but it didn't stick" Steven explained. "Heal her?" Yellow Diamond asked. "But maybe you two can help her. You're so much stronger than me and I got close" Steven said. "Well that's not something we normally do" Blue Diamond said. "This is completely un president" Yellow said. "But you did this to her. You have to help her. All of them" Steven said. "Hmm, very well I can try but I make no promises" Yellow said. She changed her hands and held the hand to Centipedles head. Centipedle started to change. She grew normal arms and legs. Yellow Diamond brought her down but her legs were stuck together. "There, good as new" She said. Centipedle made some questionable sounds and flicked her legs like it was a tail. "She's mabye to far gone" Yellow said. "Gently Yellow" Blue Diamond said. Her hand started to glow and held it up to Centipedle. Her gem shone. "There we are" Blue Diamond said. Centipedle grabbed her head and started panicking "No please no, no we're all gonna be. No please no, no, no we're all gonna be. No please no, no, no we're all gonna be". "Centi?" Steven asked. He licked his hand and placed it on Centis back and said "Centi, it's okay. It's okay". Blue and Yellow looked disgusted. Centi lifted up her head. " Nephrite, Facet 413 Cabegon 12" She saluted. "What?" Amethyst said. "Unbelievable" Garnet said. "I'm sorry for my failure to heed my Hesonites evaluation orders. My team and I tried our best to make it out before the attack but. But you're here I must've work. You finally avenged Pink diamond! You destroyed Rose quartz!" Nephrite said. Blue and Yellow diamond let go of her. She immediately changed back to Centipedle. "Uh, Pink. How many perfectly adequate gems did you have us ruin" Yellow said. "Shh, Yellow. Pink's been punished enough. She's been trapped here on this awful planet, with these creatures" Blue said. "Do it again! It was working!" Steven said. "How long do you expect us to hold her together?" Yellow asked. "I don't know. Forever! You did this, so you have to do something" Steven said. Centi grabbed the bag of chaaps and went back into the ship. "We can only do so much. If it was the four of us" Yellow said. "Oh no, we can't let her see this" Blue said. "Who? Who do we need?" Steven asked. "What do you mean who. White" Yellow said. You were terrified. "White Diamond?" Pearl said. "What?" Amethyst shouted. "Steven. White Diamond isn't like us, she isn't even like them" Pearl motioned towards Blue and Yellow Diamond. "You have no idea what she's capable of" Pearl said. "I just want to talk" Steven said. "I don't think you'll have much luck with that. White hasn't left Homeworld in eons" Blue Diamond said. "Than we're going to Homeworld" Steven said. "In what? You and your friends, destroyed both of our ships" Yellow said. "Unless, you don't still have yours do you?"

You were in a desert. "This place is filled with Moms junk so, there's a good chance it's buried around here. We can split up the area like a grid and devide the search. It's just past these Pink pyramids" Steven said. Blue and Yellow looked at Steven like he's dumb. "We've gotta lot if dessert to cover. It may take a while and be really super hot, but if we don't give up. I know we can find it" Steven continued as the 'pyramids' light up. "Uh, Steven" You said. Steven looked behind himself. The Pink 'Pyramids' started moving. It was the ship. It looked like a pair of legs. Steven laughed nervously.

The ship flew above the town and landed on the beach in front of the temple. "You're going to do great. You're sure you have everything? Food, water where's your sword? I can't believe I'm saying that" Connies mom said. "It's okay mom, this is going to be a diplomatic mission" Connie said. "And I'll be with her the whole time. I know the planet. There's an atmosphere, she'll be able to breathe" Pearl said. "Alright. Be careful. Just come home safel" Connies mom said. Connie hugged her parents "thanks mom, thanks dad". " I can't believe I'm finally going to Homeworld! There might be more famethysts" Amethyst said. "Love you sthoball. Be careful out there" Greg said and hugged Steven. "I love you too. I'll be back before you know it. Lion, bring it in buddy" Steven said and hugged lion. "Garnet should I be worried?" Greg asked. "Steven will be fine. If you can water this for me when I'm gone it's going to be a big help" Garnet said holding up a cat. "Oh, um, sure thing" Greg said. "Don't miss me too much" Steven said still hugging lion. Steven went to talk with Bismuth. You were just waiting till everyone is ready. "Let's go to Homeworld!" Steven said. "Yeah" You said. "Fantastic" Yellow Diamond said.

You were all in the ship. Steven stepped on the stool and light shone around his legs, like it was a pair of pants. "It's a good look for your Steven" Amethyst said. "Thank you" He said. "Oh, it's so long since we've been together in Pinks ship" Blue Diamond said and started crying a little. "Please Blue, if we could continue?" Yellow Diamond asked. "Yes of course" Blue Diamond sobbed. "For launching just get a running start" Pearl said. Steven lifted up his leg. He started running. The ship shook a little. "Hold on I'm taking off!" Steven said and jumped. The ship took off and flew to space. "I bet when mom took off it was pretty graceful huh?" Steven said. "Heh, no, not really" Pearl said.

You were standing next to Steven, just like Pearl who was working with the controls. "Should I have brought a gift for White Diamond? We are dropping in unexpectedly and I wanna make a good first impression. Her help would mean everything for the corrupted gems" Steven said. "Steven-" Pearl started but got cut off by Yellow Diamond. "Hmm, good impression? We'll be lucky if she ever speaks to us again after this". " The thing is White can be Difficult " Blue Diamond said. "When we show up in this ship. It will be irrefutable that the last 6000 years are now the biggest galactic embarrassment that's ever happened. And we're the ones to blame. If you don't want to be in a bubble for the next few Milena I suggest you let me do the talking" Yellow Diamond said. You were now checking how much further are you supposed to travel. You showed the panel to Pearl. "Ehm, we're here" She said. Connie yawned "really?". Garnet stood up making Amethyst fall down. " Ugh! What gives" She said when she saw Homeworld from the window. It was a planet that was colored Blue, Yellow, Pink and mostly White. The planet was cracked in half. "Homeworld" Steven said. The ship turned around into a landing position. The ship landed. "Everyone wait here. Blue and I will return for you once Whites temper had cooled" Yellow Diamond said. "Which may take a while" Blue Diamond said. "But I-" Steven got cut off by Garnet "Wait, that sound". You heard cheering.

You all got transported in a bubble outside of the ship. There were hundreds of gems placed in a Diamond shape. The Diamond split up to four more Diamonds. White, Blue, Yellow and Pink. " Woah, maybe things won't be so bad" Steven said. There was a bell sound. All the gems stopped cheering. A white bubble landed in front of Steven. The bubble disappeared and White Diamonds Pearl was standing there. She had her Pearl on her navel. She had her hair in two swirls and there was a crack on her left eye. "It's Whites Pearl" Blue Diamond said. "Pink Diamond your presence is required" She said. "Come on Blue" Yellow Diamond said. "Only Pink Diamonds presence is necessary" White Pearl said. "Um maybe we could" Steven got cut off by a bubble wraping around him. "Wait! Steven!" You yelled after the bubble. The bubble flew into White Diamonds ship.

END OF CHAPTER