Chapter 16: That will be all

As you walked through the Halfways you couldn't concentrate on what was Holly Blue saying. You were really freaked out after the Amethysts took Steven away. You have noticed that there were other (g/t) guarding the Zoo. They looked at you and lifted their eyebrows at seeing you.

Holly got a massage that the humans Were crying so she just sended some Amethysts to calm them down.

Steven Pov.

Amethysts pulled a prank on us. It wasn't nice, I was really scared. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I had to. What're you wearing? Greg this is a good look for you" Amethyst said.
"What is going on?" Steven asked. "These Amethysts they're all from earth! They're from the prime kindergarten! Wait hey 8XL!" Amethyst said. "Yeah?" 8XL answered. "You guys I'm an 8 tell em, tell em!" Amethyst pleaded. "The Amethyst under me never poped out. We're all waiting and pff nothing" 8XL said. "I'm 8XM, Facet 5 Cut-8XM, that's me! This is 8XG, This is 8XH" Amethyst said. "I'm J" 8XJ answered. "Oh geez, sorry I listened Holly Blue!" Amethyst apologized. "Aren't we all?" The Amethysts laughed. "Prime, Prime, Prime, you Amethyst are so clicky" Skinny said. "Skinny's a Jasper, they're gems here from the Beta and Alpha kindergarten too! Hey where's Carnelian and Cheeky?" Amethyst asked. "Carnelian is celebrating and Cheeky with her" Skinny answered. "I'm not the shortest anymore!" Carnelian grabbed Amethyst from behind and ran around with Amethyst above her head. Cheeky was standing next to Steven. "This is unreal" Greg said. "I didn't know there were any more (g/t) here". " You know any other (g/t)?" Cheeky asked Steven. "Yeah she went with us here" He answered. "Where is her gem tho? Did she work for Pink diamond?" Cheeky asked. "Well her gem is on her (g/p), and yes she did work for Pink diamond" Steven answered. "Oh great, I'll have to see her again" Cheeky say annoyed. "Why don't you like her?" Steven asked. "She doesn't even act like a/an (g/t)! As soon as I emerged she denied my friendship!" She answered. "Oh" Steven said. "Hey, please if you don't mind me asking, we really need your help. We came here with Sapphire, Ruby, (g/t) and Pearl we gotta find them and get out of h-" Steven got cut off by the door opening behind him.

Your Pov.

You could see Steven and Greg running to hide when the door opened. "I'll only be a moment" Holly said and walked in. While the others were listening you were just standing there waiting. You could hear some of the things she was saying like "what're you all doing in here get to your stations! Even you hideous offclour Beats and Alphas. Get out of your copies and into your places! It's the least you can do for the diamond that cept your Worthless sorry gems in service. That's right Blue is back already! Now go pretend your filthy vein of quartz is capable of gratitude! Go! Go! Go!" The amethyst ran out of the room. "Disperse my Diamond is waiting!" You saw the first (g/t) you first met looking at you, but she quickly looked away and frowned.

As the Quartzes ran to their posts and Amethyst joined you guys, you came to a big door.
Pearl opened the door. She looked into the room for a minute, she quickly hid behind the frame. "And we have arrived. That will be all Pearl" She claped and entered the room.

You looked at Pearl. She seemed nervous. "Are you Okay Pearl?" You asked. She snapped out of her thoughts to look at you. "Yeah it's just, both of the Diamonds are there" She said. "What?! Blue and Yellow diamond?" You asked, She nodded.
"Oh no, if they'll saw me they'll Imidietly will be suspecting something" You said and started sweating. The door opened and Holly, Sapphire and Ruby stepped out of the room. Before the door closed completely Steven and Greg ran out of the room.

"Two diamonds?! I can't believe it. Can you believe it? Well of course you can you probably for saw the whole thing" Holly said. "Of course, no surprises here" Sapphire said. "And I never expected to see yellow diamond in person. What a Comanding presence, you can just feel strength and conference radiating from her" She turned towards Sapphire. Amethyst quickly shape shifted into a soldier. "Don't misunderstand me of course I'll always be in Blues confidence, but of I had been made for yellow you wouldn't see me complaining" She continued. You all walked towards the ship.

"I do hope that they appreciate my hard work to preserve the Pink diamond legacy, it would really make it worth being stationed here with those sorry excuses of gems. Oh, it's a shame tough this out post is so remote, I was beginning to think we'd been forgotten. But we haven't!" Holly turned around while Greg and Steven were sneaking by her, but she didn't see them. You tried to hide them. "Two Diamonds, one day! What an honor! I don't think anything can spoil this for me" Holly turned towards the ship while she finished talking and saw Greg and Steven getting in the ship. "What. Is. The meaning of this? Holly yelled. All the quartzes from before ran to the entrance. " Why are these two outside the containment area?" Holly asked. "Holly Blue, I can explain-" Sapphire started. "No need your clarity, not even you could've for seen how incompetent these Amethysts are" She pulled out a whip out of her gem. "Well if you want something done right, you just have to do it yourself, you two are coming with me!" She yelled. Ruby and Sapphire Fused into Garnet. She caught the whip. Holly Blue gasped as all the Amethysts In the back did. "Garnet!" Steven and Greg said. "Steven, get Greg on board" Garnet said. "Yes please" Greg said as Steven pushed him inside the ship. "Well handle this" Garnet said. Pearl cut the whip and Amethysts wrapped the rest around Holly Blue. The Famethyst ohhed. Garnet walked towards Holly and summoned her gauntlet. "I've been waiting to do this all day" She punched Holly with the hand she didn't have a gauntlet on but Holly still fell. The Amethysts laughed. "What're you doing they're traitors destroy them!" Holly yelled at them. The Amethysts just waved and were saying bye. "Famethyst for life" Amethyst said. "I'll report you to the diamonds, all of you you'll all be shattered!" Holly threatened. "You're really gonna tell the diamonds that you allowed a band of traitorous rebels to infiltrate a highly secure facility and escaped right under your careful watch? Doesn't sound like a Wise thing to do Holly Blue" You said. "So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut. That will be all" Pearl finished and Steven claped.

Now you were at the controls. Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet, Steven and Greg were laughing. "Thanks so much for coming and get me, that has to be like the third craziest weekend I ever had"
Greg said. "Dad, I'm ready sorry I got you into all this, this whole thing started cuz I wanted answers" Steven apologized. "You don't have to be about a thing, I hope you found what you were looking for" Greg said. "I did I found you" Steven said as he hugged Greg. You activated the Gravity engine and flew off towards earth.

END OF CHAPTER