Chapter 29: The Emerging?

Your gem started to glow. Your form was Farley different. You had a short see trough Pink skirt and a dark pink body suit (just like Yellow and Blue Pearls). You looked in front of you and saw two gems? Looking at you. You bowed. "Hello, one of you must be my new owner" You said. "May I ask your name?" You asked. "My name is Steven, but wait, how do you don't know who I am?" The boy asked. "I'm sorry? Was I supposed to know your name? I'm terribly sorry but I don't seem to recognize you" You said. "Steven don't worry, mabye Pearl will know what is happening" The other one said. A gem started to glow. It was a Pearl. A shell appeared around the Pearl. "Huh, that's new" The other said (Greg) . "Please identify yourself" A voice sounded from the Pearl. "Um, Greg Universe" The 'Greg' said. "Greetings Um Greg Universe, please state preferred customisation opinions" The voice of the Pearl said. "Um, what am I supposed to say here?" The Greg asked. "I don't know" Your owner Steven said. "Default settings selected. Please stand by" The Pearl said. The sell grew bigger. It opened. A Pearl formed. She opened he eyes and saw The Greg. "Pearl! Pearl thank goodness you're back. Pearl?" Steven said. She ignored him and walked towards The Greg. She started to sing a song.

"What's going on?!" Both, The Greg and  Steven said in union. "Could her gem be cracked?" The Greg asked. Steven looked at the Pearls pearl. "It looks fine to me" He said. Another gem started to form. It was a Ruby. "Ruby! Are, are you okay?" Steven asked the Ruby. "Ah, who are you? You're not my assignment" The Ruby said. "I could really use an explanation here" The Greg said. "Allow me to eluminate" The Pearl said and Started to sing again. "A Ruby guard, but just a single one. They tend to come in teams of three or more" She sang. "A precious Sapphire. She sees the Future. That's who the Ruby's for". The Ruby saluted and spoke. " My Sapphire. As my swore duty and soul purpose. I will protect you with my life " She said. "I know you will. That's why a predict you won't last more than a day" The Sapphire said. "Huh?" The Ruby looked confused. "Come now" The Sapphire said and jumped off the thing they stood on. Than an Amethyst formed. "Amethyst, hey Amethyst?" Steven said. "Hey Amethyst?" The Amethyst mirrored after him. "What? No you're Amethyst" Steven said. "What? No you're Amethyst" The Amethyst mirrored after him again. "You must be right! This is an Amethyst. Except an Amethyst is big and strong. This one is not the best example something is clearly wrong" The Pearl sang and shrugged. The Amethyst mirrored the pose after the Pearl. "I do say something is clearly wrong. What are all these different gems doing here in this strange place?" The Pearl asked as the Amethyst was mirroring the same poses. "Pearl, don't you recognize them? Don't you recognize me?" Steven asked. "Hmm, well I certainly recognize my Um Greg Universe" Pearl said. "Oh boy" The Greg said. "As for you hmm" The Pearl thought. The last gem on the thing (table) was forming. It had a heart shaped cut and it was Pink. "Get back!" Steven said. He summoned his shield but it disappeared. The gem was upside down, but than turned around. A gem with pigtails shaped into a heart. She laughed. She wrapped her arms around Steven. "I'm so excited to meet you" The gem said. "You're not mad?" Steven asked. The gem stood up. "Mad? Why would I mad at my best friend!" She laughed. "This will be fun. Aren't you the lucky one. Her cut is perfect and she's Pink as well. She'll bring you endless entertainment your new best friend Spinel" The Pearl sang. The Greg helped Steven up. "You!" Steven yelled and started to shake Spinel. "What have you done to us?!" Steven asked. Spinel laughed and booped his nose "now it's your turn" She said. She grabbed Steven and started to shake with him. "Would you cut that out?" Spinel stopped shaking him. "Please?" Steven added. Spinel let him go and he fell to the ground. "Hey look. There's more gems" Spinel said and motioned towards Pearl, Amethyst who was shaking Ruby, And Sapphire who was just standing there calmly. "Let's ask em to play" Spinel said. "Wait a minute, you don't remember?" Steven asked. "Remember what?" Spinel asked.

You were now outside standing next to Steven. "Wowee, that thing sure is big. You wanna climb it or something?" Spinel asked. "Wait, wait, are you serious right now? What about that stuff you said about how I won't stand a chance against your injector?" Steven asked. "I said what now?" Spinel asked and scratched her head. "You really don't remember huh" Steven said. A Pink creature walked towards Steven. "How about you Lion. Can you make any sense of this?" Steven asked. The 'lion' roared. "Aw, you're no help ether. At least I can store this thing in your mane" The thing Steven was holding, and wanted to put it in lions 'mane' fell to the ground. Steven and lion were staring at it. "I can't store things in lions mane now? That's like the easiest thing I do!" Steven said frustrated. "Do you want me to store it for you my Steven?" You asked. "My Steven? Wha- oh no, no, I don't" Steven said. He looked at the 'injector'. "What do I do? I've got no friends to help me except" Steven looked in the distance to a very tall building. "Bismuth, Lapis and Peridot" Steven said. "Come on guys, let's go figure out how to fix this. Guys?" Steven asked as no one was following him except you and Spinel. Pearl was holding something (I have no idea what that is) above his head. Amethyst than shape shifted into The Greg. Pearl was confused at who she was supposed to hold it for. The Greg looked sad. "Ruby? Sapphire?" Steven asked. "She's not going anywhere with you" Ruby said and stood in front of Sapphire protecting her. "I do she us following him to the countryside" Sapphire said and started walking to Steven. "Wait! Don't leave me alone with these two!" The Greg said. Amethyst was now in the shape of Pearl. "Just keep an eye on them for now I'll be back" Steven ran quickly towards Ruby and Sapphire who were walking towards the buildings in the background.

END OF CHAPTER

A/n- HOLLY MOTHER OF STEVEN! 742 READS!? HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO REPAY YOU GUYS???? Thank you so much guys. I don't know, mabye I'll release another chapter. So I hope you'll still like the story that I'm planning out. Don't worry well see Jasper soon. I think like in 2 chapters? I don't know. But I hope you still like the story. I hope you'll have a great day.
Bye :3