Chapter 8: Alone at the sea

You woke up seeing nothing but water around you. *Where am i? What happened?* You asked yourself. You don't remember much. The last thing you remember is fighting with Alexandrite but that's it.  You looked up seeing something floating above you.*A ship? On water? Haha these humans I swear*. You swimed upward to it. You saw three people standing on the side of the ship. They threw something into the water. A hook? With a worm on it. You examinated the humans or at least you tried. A big human with brown hair? A smaller one, but that's all you saw, because he disappeared after a while. And a blue human? Are humans blue? Can they turn blue?. *Wait is that Lapis?!*. You grabbed the hook and started pulling on it. They started pulling as well. Something grabbed your ankle and started pulling you down. You looked down. It was Jasper! The string that the hook was attached to it snapped. You looked at Jasper shrugging. The ship started to move. You and Jasper followed it. Jasper than swem towards it and held the rudder in place. The ship stopped moving. They dropped an anchor. Jasper started climbing on the chain. You followed her. She climbed over the metal fence and than she held out a hand to help you climb over it. "Finally!" After she said that a lighting struck. "Jasper!" Lapis and The 'Steven' gasped out of fear. "We've thought we'll never catch up to you" You said. "You've been following us?" Lapis asked. "We've been following you" Said Jasper. You and Jasper stepped towards Lapis, when suddenly 'Steven' summoned his shield and stood in front of her. "Stay back" He said. You and Jasper laughed. "This dulled down version of Rose quartz works for you now?" Jasper asked. "You're pointing that shield the wrong way" You said and laughed. "She's the one you should be afraid of" You continued. "That's not true" Lapis said. "You can't lie to us. We've seen what you're capable of" You said. "I thought I was a brute. But you you're a monster" Said Jasper. "I..." Lapis started. "Lapis doesn't want anything to do with you two!" Steven yelled. "This I between us!" Jasper yelled and pushed Steven away. "Steven!" Lapis yelled and ran towards him, but you and Jasper caught her hands and kneeled down. "Let's be (F/n) again" You and Jasper said in union. A lighting struck. "Why would you want that?" Lapis asked. "We were wrong about fusion!" Jasper said. "You made us understand!" You continued. "(F/n) was bigger and stronger than all three of us!" Jasper said. "We could fly!" You said. "Lapis don't listen to them!" Steven yelled. You and Jasper let go of Lapises hands and stood up. "Stay out of this!" You yelled. "I was terrible to you" Lapis started. "I liked taking everything out on you. I needed you. I hated you. It was bad!" She said. "It'll be better this time. We've changed! You've changed us!" Jasper said. "We're the only ones who can handle your kind of power" You continued. Lapis backed away from you but bumped into a wall. "Together we'll be unstoppable" Jasper said. Lapis thought for a moment and than said "No". " What?" You and Jasper said in union. "What we had wasn't healthy! I never wana feel like I felt with you! Never again!" She yelled "So just go!". "Lapis" You yelled. "She said no!" Steven yelled at you two. You and Jasper turned towards him. "Leave her alone!" You looked at him for a minute. "This is your fault!" You yelled. "Grr. I'll shatter you!" Jasper yelled and charged at him. Steven and Lapis gasped. A water hand punched a hole through the ship and Jasper flew away and fell into the ocean. The water than grabbed you and threw you the other way from Jasper. You landed into the water on a sharp rock poofing your form. The only thing you saw was darkness.

END OF CHAPTER