Chapter 13: Gem harvest (part 2)

While Lapis and Garnet were collecting vegetables, you, Pearl and Peridot were trying to make an oven out of an old plane motor you've found in the barn. "Hmm. Let's turn it down to around 2000 degrees for now" Pearl said. "Sounds puny" You said. "I like the prepeler on it. It's like it's Andy themed. I bet he's gonna love this. We're ready for the veges now!" Steven said. "Be over in a sec sthuball" Greg yelled back. "Seemes like too much if you ask me-" Andy looked at the oven. "Ah! What have you done?" He was breathing heavily. "Uhh. Uncle Andy?" Steven asked worried. "Dude what's wrong?" Amethyst asked. "I tell you what's wrong! Dude. Everything! Did you not see this abomination sitting right in front of you?!" He yelled I'm anger. "What are you talking about?" Steven asked him. "It's the engine boy! The engine! They butchered my parents plane and made- made whatever this thing is!" He yelled angrily. "It's an oven cook top combo" Pearl said. " it's terrible! That was the heart of the legendary wings that was Carying De Mayos. I learned to fly on this plane!" Andy yelled. "No one was even using that junk" Lapis said. "Now it's actually good for something" Peridot said. "See that's the problem with people like you. You think everything just belongs to you cuz nothing belongs to any body and you take it and everything is cool and it ain't Cool" He said. "Andy?" Greg asked. "I'm gonna need a moment. I can't look at this right now" Andy said and walked away. "Uh" Steven started. "Andy hold on! They didn't know!" Greg yelled as he ran behind him. "This is going down in flames" Steven said. "I'm sure Greg will turn this around" Pearl said trying to stay positive. "What do you mean you're not technically married!" You flinched as Andy yelled. "Look Andy" You heard Greg trying to calm Andy down. "We gotta up our game. It's going to take the ultimate party to turn this around. Like all the best parties of all time put together!" Steven said thinking. " I think that's doable " Pearl said and said that we need to go to a 'Store'. "See you in a bit!" She said as she drove the van with you, Peridot, Garnet and Lapis on board. "HAVE FUN!" you heard Amethyst yell.

At the store
You were amazed as you walked into the store. Pearl laughed at your face. You looked like a diamond just shape shifted. Peridot and Lapis ran off somewhere but you stayed near Pearl and Garnet. They bought some human food and a blue balloon and some kind of stone with R.I.P Andy written on it. They bought a 'Cake'. You asked Pearl about all the stuff they put in the shopping cart. She explained that humans need food to live. You thought it was curious. Pearl wanted to buy some fruits but they weren't fully ripe yet. You told her to buy them anyway, because you could make them grow faster. She didn't believe you but bought them anyway.

As you got back to the barn, you took out some of the bags as Pearl was talking to Andy. "So Andy we heard you like marriage so we thought why don't we all marry each other!" Peridot showed the 'Cake' to Andy. "And if that's not human enough for you we can throw in a little being born and some dieing" Garnet held a balloon with 'its a boy' written on it and lapis gave Andy the stone thingy and said "we're very sorry for your marriage". " We tried to cover as many celebrations in the human life span as we could" Pearl said. "Nice" You tought amethyst say. Steven looked scared. Andy just started laughing. "Okay, okay I give up it's too much" He took off his hat and asked "alright, where am I sitting?"

(Time skip because that's how it is in the episode)

You all sat on a table. You sat between pumpkin and Lapis. "What do you say we get right to it huh? And hey if we throwing all traditions out anyway why don't we start with this gorgeous cake. Desert before dinner" He laughed. "Where are my manors. Steven pass it to your friends" He said as he gave the cake to Steven. Steven gave the cake to Peridot "oh where are my manors" She said as she passed the cake to lapis. Lapis gave the cake to you and said "oh where are my manors?" You gave the cake to Pearl to Pearl and said "where are my manors?". Pearl " Oh thank you (g/t), but where are my manors?" She passed the cake to Amethyst. "Oh where are my manors?" Amethyst said and gave the cake to Garnet. "Andy" She said and gave the cake to him. "What you guys don't like cake?" He asked and turned to Steven. "Gems don't really eat, well except for Amethyst" Steven said and looked at her. "I'm good I ate three bottles of cooking oil earlier" She said as she burped purple fire. "That's uhhh alright" Andy said. "That's what we forgot more cooking oil" Pearl said. "And the shopping cart! We should have taken it" Peridot said. "We could have put it on the wall next to the truck" Lapis said. "That would've been steeling" Pearl said sternly. "Cuz it's made out of steel?" Steven said. "Didn't you save the earth?" You asked. "Yeah. We should have access to everything on it by right!" Peridot said. "Or at least get a discount" Lapis finished. "You guys think you're saving the earth-" Andy started but got cut off by Pearl. "Saving the earth from homeworld has it's own reward". " You know would be a reward? A reward!" You said and High Fived Peridot. "All right we don't wanna start another gem war at the table" Greg said. "Ooh don't start it" Garnet said. "What if I just came to this table and started colonizing it cuz I'm a homeworld gem" You said. Steven, Lapis and Peridot laughed. Amethyst gasped "but you can't this table has corn on it and it's beautiful and well defend it". Everyone laughed besides Andy. " You're right, now that I've spend time with the table I can see the walue of your corn!" You said. "Why don't you put that corn in a mirror for thousands of years, and than see how it feels about the table. Only you, Lapis and Peridot laughed. " It would really hate the table " Lapis said between laughs. "You know what? Thank you Steven. Putting this meal together was a great idea" Greg said. "Oh no I should be thanking Garnet, she gathered up all the vegetables" Steven said. "Lapis, (G/t) and Peridot grew them. Thank you"she said. " No but it was Pearl who drove us to the 'store'" Peridot said. "Well I have to thank for cooking the vegetables and Amethyst for putting out that greese fire" Pearl said. "And starting it. Oh and thanks to Greg for lending his van" Amethyst said. "I guess you could say we can thank everyone" Greg said. "Yes, was everyone thanked? Raise your hand if you were thanked!" Pearl said and raised her hand. Everyone except Andy raised their hand. "Hey what about Andy?" Steven asked. "Hmm. Thank you Andy for showing up! Because of you everyone came out here to the barn and, and now we're all in one place together for the first time in a while. And it's actually pretty great" Peridot said. " So chears!" You said holding up your plate. Everyone except Andy raised their plate and laughed. "You can have it. The barn. It's yours" Andy said, put his hat on and left. "Did we do something wrong?" Pearl asked. "I thought I said something very sentimental" Peridot said. You heard the plane start. "No! What he can't leave! Lapis" Steven said. Lapis nodded and flew off with Steven.

(Time skip cuz I don't know what happens)

You, Peridot and Lapis were trying to teach pumpkin to talk"No say clod. C-L-O-D" Pumpkin barked. The plane flew over your heads. "Steven" Pearl said relieved. "Hi!" He yelled. "Andy it's good to see you again. I'm sorry if-" Pearl got cut off by him
"Hey uhh. You guys probably got a lot of leftovers right? I just figured I'd come back and help you with that. You know since you don't eat and all" He said. "Yes of course, we'll get everything in order" You started to walk away but decided to wait for Peridot. "Wow thanks for the barn!" She said and walked with you.

END OF CHAPTER