Epilogue - Bakugo's route

It's been days since the rescue mission, and days since I've seen actual daylight. The police said I was already passed out in Katsuki's arms when they'd arrived.

Now, sitting up on the hospital bed, was me, and the moon.

Midnight had passed a couple hours ago, and I had yet to adjust myself to the time now.

It was surreal. How many days was it? 4? 4 days. I'd been out cold for 4 days. Anything could've happened in 4 days... What even is time anymore?

Random thoughts plagued my mind as I laid there, the only sound being my beeping heartbeat on the monitor. It was driving me insane...or was it keeping me sane?

Deep thoughts there, my friend.

An audible sigh left my lips as I stared at the off-white ceiling, trying to find something to do.

I tried recalling what had happened the last time I conscious, but I frowned as I could only muster up blurry, cloudy images from my memory. Vague flashes of me falling, glass...a lot of glass, and Katsuki.

Where was he right now? Was he ok? Why was he even there? Ugh, my memory does not wanna cooperate.

He...he saved me, right? Or at least tried to. It was that huge glass thing that did.

I heard the beeping from the monitor speed up as I recalled a certain moment. We- we kissed...yeah. That happened, right?

A knock followed by a small voice interrupted my thoughts, the door to the room slowly swinging open.

"Is everything alright in here, Ms. (L/N)?" the nurse asked, a little worried in his tone.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you."

He nodded, bowing slightly before closing the door, leaving me, once again, with my thoughts.

Damn, ok memories, I think being blurry and vague was a better choice.
.
.
.
"Oh Y/N my sweet baby!" A tight hug engulfed me as soon as I entered my house, my mother's hands tightly gripping onto my hoodie.

She parted the hug, allowing me to get a good look at her face. Her bloodshot eyes were enough for me to tell that she'd been crying, and the dark circles around her just made me feel all the more guilty.

She tucked my hair behind my ear, cupping my face in her hands.

"Don't you ever try that again," she said between sniffles, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I've worried sick."

She let go of me, walking to get a tissue to wipe away the tears that pooled at the corner of her eyes.

I smiled sadly, turning to find Nemuri, her normally neat and kept hair in a mess.

"Hug?" I opened my arms towards her. She smiled, closing the gap between us, soft sobs escaping her lips.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't there for you before, I should've been there," she gulped, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. I'm safe, I'm home, and that's all that matters right now."
.
.
.
A knock came from the front door, interrupting our family board game session. Mom was already winning, which was the same for every time we played Monopoly.

"I'll get it, Mom." Nemuri got up from her spot, shuffling her way to the door. I stared at the board, not a single cohesive thought running through my head.

'Should I buy that lot? Who's at the door? How is Mom so good at this? ... I'm hungry.'

"Hey sis, you have a visitor!" I glanced up at the door, taken aback. I couldn't think of someone that would wanna visit me at this time.