Todoroki's Route - Fight

Before we start, I'd like to give thanks to Amanda_Starxx and KujouKitty49 for making covers for me! I'll put their works in another chapter and as more covers come in (hopefully), I'll update them as such! Ok, on to the story!
_______________________________________

I covered my mouth with a blood stained palm, the strong scent of iron travelling to my nose. Using my other palm, I produced a source of light so I could at least see my own feet.

"Oh, so you're looking for a fight eh?" The villain spoke, his location concealed by the smoke. "Well, a fight you're gonna get."

Just then, he glitched right in front of me, pinning me to the ground with just his palm on my face. I gripped his arm, attempting to push it away.

I used my quirk, burning the sleeve of the villain as he retracted, taking a few steps back. Jumping up, I steadied my stance as I prepared to fight. There wasn't much light in the area, so I had to make do with what I had.

The villain raised his arm, pointing it towards the sky. It was silent, before the ground rumbled and shook. Waves of pillars rose from the ground, coming right for me. I jumped up just in time, igniting a blast from my palms, dodging the pillar.

Shit, this guy had two quirks. Just like-

Shoto's PoV

"Where are you going?!" Shoji yelled in worried tone.

I stopped in my tracks, turning towards the others. They all had concern written in their faces, with the exception of a scowling Bakugo.

"To save (Y/N)."

"Do you even know where (L/N) is?" Tokoyami spoke up.

"I might have an idea. That said, it's a rather vague one," I stated, recalling those 'visions' I saw last night. They had to mean something.

Without another word, I turned back towards my goal, leaving the others behind as I ran through the forest in search of (Y/N).

Several minutes pass as I looked for an opening like the one in my visions. It was smaller than the one we were at during the start. At this rate, it'll be impossible to find her.

This was a stupid idea.

With that being said, I didn't turn back either.

Your PoV

I jumped out of the way as a giant hand emerged from the ground. It mimicked the movements of the villain's own hand, flexing its fingers as it moved to crush me.

I fired a beam at it, moving my arm downwards to slice the hand in half. Its digits crumbled, the entire hand falling apart, reuniting with the earth as it merged back with the ground.

A smirk stretched across the man's face, his arm lifted towards me. A second rumble came across the earth, lumps of soil lifting up into the air. They stretched and shifted, reforming into sharp dagger like objects.

I hastily scanned the area for cover, sprinting behind a wide tree trunk just as the daggers flew, grazing the sleeve of my shirt. Adrenaline ran threw me, hand placed on my heart in attempt to calm down. It wasn't helping that I couldn't stop worrying about my peers. Are any of them ok? I wish Shoto was here now...wait.

Silence seeped into the atmosphere, the villain no longer making a sound, as I tried to stay shut myself.

Long range was this guy's obvious strong point. Melee attacks would be a better strategy, but I could barely even get close to the guy without him teleporting somewhere else.