Chapter 15~ How were you?

Shoto and I had left the hospital early to go back to Endeavour's agency. All we did was some quirk training. I ended up singeing my palms a little but it healed afterwards.

Now, we were back in school and ready for our upcoming finals. Students were chatting away while I was at my seat, mind flooded with thoughts, or rather, theories about that Glitch character from the Stain fight.

I reported his name to the police but the papers didn't even mention anything about him. But the video on the Hero Killer's backstory did mention that he got his info from an 'unknown source'. I wonder if they were talking about Glitch.

Just then, Katsuki sat down in his seat in front of me. I could tell that he was still his angry self just from his movements. He seemed to have something on his mind but I thought nothing of it, and continued on my thoughts.

Not long after, All Might arrived, announcing that we had to do some rescue training, and that he will be seeing how much we've improved. I sighed as I dismissed my thoughts, picking up my hero costume and heading to the changing room.

I felt a tap on the case of my hero suit and looked down at it. A sticky note was stuck on the number. I peeled it off and read it's contents:

Meet me on the roof during lunch.

Huh, must be one of our classmates. I shrugged it off and took a mental note of it. I got changed and joined the rest of the class.
.
.
.
All Might explained what we needed to do, and it seemed easy enough. I did some warm up stretches as I prepared to race against my classmates. Unfortunately, one of them was Izuku, who had found a way to use his quirk more efficiently.

The horn sounded, signalling the start of the race. Immediately, Izuku was one of the first. Everyone was shocked to say the least. I was using my light to ride along the pipes, allowing me to place second.

Suddenly, Izuku lost his footing on a pipe, making him fall behind to last place. Sero was catching up quick, but ended up being a close second.

"Congrats, Young (L/N)!" All Might exclaimed, handing me a sash, confirming my win. "Thanks!" I replied, putting it on.

"Hey Izuku, you okay there bud? I asked, kneeling down to Izuku, who was sprawled on the floor after his fall. "Mhmm..."
.
.
.
Training was over and lunch came. I had to meet this person on the roof, and assuming it's to talk, I grabbed a can of (fav drink) from the vending machine before walking up to the roof.

The flights of stairs seemed endless as I thought about who was up there, and why they wanted to meet me. I pushed open the door, revealing a rather empty rooftop. I guess nobody eats up here.

I finished the last drop of my drink and threw the can in a bin in the stairwell, before I walked onto the rooftop.

Everything was silent that I thought it might've been a prank. Just then, a shuffle and a voice could be heard.

"Why were you there?"

I'd recognise that voice anywhere.

"I don't know what you mean, Katsuki," I replied, turning to the boy who sat on one of the benches.

"You could've been killed, you know that don't you?" He asked, staring at the ground. This was very surprising. Katsuki never really let his emotions out, and worrying about someone? Almost never.

"I know, but Izuku was in trouble," I explained, walking up to him. "Izuku, Izuku...It's always about that damn Deku, huh?" He questioned, not looking up.

'Ok wait, hold up...he's jealous, isn't he? Alright, now I'm starting to think this is a dream. But anyway, now that I think about it, I haven't been giving Katsuki as much attention as I have been with the others. Ok I feel bad now.'