Chapter 10~ Sports Fest (Part 3)

~Time skip to your match~
(cause you already know what's gonna happen)

Your Pov

The first four rounds were over pretty quick...well, except for Iida's. Poor guy had to handle Hastume's advertising. Izuku won the first round, which was a relief to many including me. Shoto totally obliterated the 2nd round, he seemed sad...argh I fucking hate Endeavour. The 3rd match was over in seconds; Shiozaki defeated Denki in a flash. Tch, I told him not to use his quirk like that. I guess it's just how he fights girls.

Now it was my turn.

I was standing in the hallway that led to the field. I could hear the crowd and their anticipation for the next round. I tried to calm myself by thinking about battle strategies. Aoyama's attacks are just lasers, and he stands in one spot the whole time as well. If I dodge and move quick enough, I might just be able to beat him.

"WELCOME BACK TO THE 5TH MATCH OF THE DAY!" Present Mic announced, as loud as ever. I stepped out into the field and up the stairs to the battleground. I caught a glimpse of Nemuri giving me a thumbs up, mouthing the words 'Good luck'. I sighed as I turned to face my opponent.

"On the right we have Class 1-A's Yuga Aoyama!" As Mic said that, Aoyama turned to the crowd and flashed a pose, again, sparkles flew around him. Ok I'm gonna stop questioning his ability to do that. "And on the left we have, a transfer student all the way from America, (Y/N) Kayama (L/N) from Class 1-A!"

I winced at the sound of him screaming my middle name. I should have requested for him not to. I could see some of the crowd murmuring, probably recognising the surname. I should mention that Nemuri chose to wear our father's last name, while I chose our mother's. I shook of the thoughts and focused on the task at hand. I began to gather light as the air horn sounded.

"AND BEGIN!!!"

Aoyama shot a beam of sparkling light in my direction. I quickly concentrated the light at my soles and dodged his laser. I skated across the battlefield like an ice skater, dodging attacks along the way. I took advantage of the extra light emitting from my opponent, storing as much of it as I could. Aoyama looked like he was struggling to keep up, and decided to shoot a big one. I jumped up and flew towards him, bringing my leg down on his head and knocking him face first into the ground. I landed behind his limp body as cheers rung out from every corner of the stadium.

I rushed back to Aoyama, checking if I kicked too hard. Fortunately, he had minor injuries. I made sure not to hit as hard as I normally did, knowing this guy was more on the weak side (sorry Aoyama). The little robots with a stretcher appeared to help carry him to the infirmary. I helped lift Aoyama up onto the stretcher and watched as the robots sped away. So cute!

"WOAH LOOK AT THAT! This one has good sportsmanship!" Present Mic exclaimed, leading me to get a few praises while walking back to the spectating area. I got there just in time for the next match, which determined who I fought next. Tokoyami or Yaomomo...

Eventually, Yaomomo got knocked out of bounds, which meant I had to fight Tokoyami. I let out a sigh of relief which caught the attention of my best friend, Denki Kaminari.

"Dude, why are relieved? You're fighting one of the strongest guys in class!" he exclaimed with a slight bit of worry.

"True, but you forgot that my quirk is light based and his is more about darkness. If my theory is correct, then he's weak to light," I stated. I had theories like this about almost everyone in class, mostly cause I was too awkward to ask them about their quirks.

He nodded, indicating that he got the gist of it. "But what if your so called 'theory' turns out to be wrong?" He asked, making air quotes with his hands.

"Well, then I'm fucked."
.
.
.
The match between Uraraka and Katsuki had just ended. It was an intense battle with Katsuki getting not even a scratch on himself. Uraraka wasn't so lucky however. She was completely knocked out, but she stood her ground with surprising strength during the match.

I sat in my seat next to Denki as we waited for the next match to start, while watching Kirishima and Tetsutetsu arm wrestle. It was surprising how similar their quirks were, almost identical. Kirishima was victorious in the end, but not without making a new friend. Haha, typical Kiri.

The next round had me really worked up. They were both strong but, knowing Izuku, he would have noticed that Shoto looked sad. If I know him well enough, he's gonna do everything in his power to fix that. As thoughts ran through my mind, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Yo dude, the match is starting," Denki stated, face clearly pleading me to tell him what's wrong. He genuinely cared about me, which is why I treasured him as a friend. But he didn't need to know, after all, I'd just be worrying him.

"Oh" was all I could say at that moment.
_______________________________________

A/n: Another one done! Ok so I need your opinions.

Should I continue in a 3rd Person Pov or Your Pov?

Both has its pros and cons. I'm gonna check the votes in 3 days so I can finish this arc. Ok then, bai!

~Delia Mae