Chapter 03~ Fight on

Changing in the locker room was... damaging to my already very low self-esteem. They all looked so pretty...well with the exception of the invisible one, but she was still more fascinating than I was. I appeared boring compared to them.

       "Hi! My name's Mina Ashido! You're (L/N), right? It's really nice to meet you!" The pink girl from earlier greeted me, hand outstretched for me to shake.

        I reached out to grab her hand. "It's nice to meet you too, Ashido," I replied, a small smile forming.

        Ashido introduced me to the other girls and one of them, Yaoyuruzu I think, also got in on recommendations, and I could see why.

        She was beautiful. Her silky black hair that fell slightly below her shoulders, her naturally long eyelashes and not to mention her big chest and small waist (a/n: shit my bi-ness is showing). She was basically perfect since she was extremely smart as well.

        "Um, (L/N)? Aren't you gonna change?" asked Uraraka.

        "Oh, uh yeah, sorry. I'm just not used to changing in front of people," I mumbled, looking down at my costume that sat on the bench.

        "Oh, I know! Why don't we all go outside while you change in here?  That way you can surprise us and at the same time you'll have privacy!" suggested Hagakure, putting her glove-covered hands in the air.

        I thought for a moment before deciding.

        "Yeah, I'd like that."
.
.
.
        After I put my hero costume on, I checked myself in the mirror, checking to see if everything was in place. 'Not to shabby, (L/N),' I complimented myself. 'A little tight though.'

        I walked out of the changing room, nervous to see everyone's reactions. My costume wasn't as flashy as the others like Tsu's bright green suit or Ashido's stylish patterns.

        "So, how do I look?" I heard several gasps and then a few seconds of silence. I started to sweat. 'Do they not like it?'

        "YOU LOOK SO COOL!!!"
_______________________________________

Bakugo's POV

        'I can't believe that nerd is back. Who does she think she is?! Leaving us without a word then suddenly going MIA for 5 years?! 5 fucking years! Does she even know how much I miss h-' I mentally punched myself before I said what I thought I would've said.

        'Damn. I'd have to ask her what the hell she was doing in America later,'

        Mr. Aizawa took us to the mini arena. It looked like the arena they use for the sports festival but small enough to fit an entire class. Guess it was their way of preparing us.

        "What's taking the girls so long? There's only 6- no, 7 of them, but they can't possibly take half an hour to change?" complained Dunce Face.

        "Maybe their just trying to make (L/N) feel welcomed," replied Shitty Hair.

        "Welcomed? The (Y/N) I knew would value time over some shitty friendships. I doubt that's why their taking so long," I scoffed.

        "Hey guys! Sorry it took so long, Mr. Aizawa. (L/N) was just kinda shy about her costume," yelled Raccoon Eyes with her ear piercing voice.

        Wait......did she just say (Y/N) was shy???

        'Nononononono. That couldn't be it! (Y/N). Shy?! You've got to be shitting me,'