Beautiful monster part 1

charlie was driving along the road at midnight just driving to rid himself of his thoughts and worries. he suddenly saw a boy wearing a black hoodie randomly walk across the road right in front of him.

he didn't see him at first and almost hit the boy. charlie slammed his breaks almost causing him to swerve out of control. "what the heck are you doing walking across the street at night like a creep, you asshole!" charlie yelled at the mysterious boy angrily.

the boy had his head turned the other way so you couldn't see his face but when charlie said, "hey i'm taking to you!" the strange boy slowly turned his head.

charlie gasped when he saw the boy's eyes were glowing red like he was possessed and he grinned evilly at charlie. "oh charlie, charlie you shouldn't have talked to me, you should've just kept driving." the red eyed boy said to charlie still looking at him giving him a sinister grin.

"how do you know my name?" charlie asked nervously. his shaking hands were gripping the steering wheel like you would grip an edge if you were hanging off a cliff.

"that doesn't matter," the boy said lightly chuckling. "please don't hurt me." charlie said his voice wobbly with fear.

"oh, i'm gonna hurt you, but." the black hooded boy walked up to charlies car door, and leaned down so he was now making direct eye contact with him. "i'm not gonna hurt you in the way you'd expect."

"what do you mean?" charlie said scared. "i'm gonna hurt you in the way humans experience the worst most painful agony." the red eyed boy ran his finger across charlies lip and it sent a ghost like chill down his spine. "i'm gonna make you fall in love with me."

charlie widened his eyes in shock and horror. "what! no! i will never fall in love with you! you're a monster! a demon!" he tried to start his car to drive away but the engine wasn't starting when he pushed the gas paddle.

when charlie looked up he saw the blonde brown haired demon was now standing right in front of his car and looked right at him through the windshield. "you will fall in love with me." the demon roared while giving him a death stare. suddenly his eyes glowed brightly and were reder then ever. when charlie looked back at him that was the biggest mistake he could've done.

suddenly charlies eyes  turned a amber shade of purple and then his now purple eyes rolled in the back of his head and he passed out.

the red eyed demon smiled creepily and said, "perfect"

___

thanks for reading

hope you enjoyed the chapter

monies~ 💙