The secert heartbreak song

Charlie: (in his and leos room working on his new song he's doing with another duo) fairytales don't exist (he sings the last line to himself before pushing stop on the record button)
Leo: (walks in the hotel room) hey charl (happy) (looks at the recording stuff in front of Charlie and the headphones around his neck) working on that new song you're doing?
Charlie:(quickly puts away the headphones) no (Stutters Nervously)
Leo: you know, you haven't let me hear the song. Can I hear it?
  Charlie: NO (Nervous)
Leo: well at least let me see the lyrics. (Goes to look at the lyrics to the song)
Charlie: (tries to stop him but it's to late)
Leo: (reads the lyrics) I guess fairytales are for little kids, cause in our story, happy endings don't exist? What is this charlie? (Confused)
  Charlie: it's nothing (Stutters)
  Leo: charlie green lenehan tell me. Now!! (Angry)
   Charlie:(flinches at his voice) (Stutters) the song is about..........a broken heart.
  Leo: who, who broke your heart?!
  Charlie: I can't tell you.
    Leo: come on of course ya can, now tell me.
  Charlie:(getting frustrated) no. Now drop it leondre. Do you need to know everything about my life?!
  Leo:(flinches at his voice)
  Charlie: (its night time so he goes to sleep)
  Leo: (goes to sleep to but he goes to sleep confused and curious) (thinks: I need to find out who that song's about)

____

Charlies solo song comes out and Leo finds out it's about HIM.

   Leo: charlie why did you, why, I, (Stutters)
    Charlie: look you wanna know why I wrote my part of the song about you?
      Leo; (nods)
        Charlie: cause you're breaking my heart by going back and forth between me and Carla. But I'm so f'ing in love with you that i don't care. (Gets his car keys) I'm gonna go for a drive. (Walks out of the hotel room slamming the door behind him)
Leo: (is left standing there speechless).

The end

Hope you enjoyed it

Monies~ xx