amnesia part 5

doctor: (walks out) devries family?

charlie, tilly, and victoria:(stand up) 

victoria: how is leo?

doctor: he's fine. the surgery went fine. he just has to wear a brace and walk on crutches for a few weeks but thats it. um..did he have amnesia?

victoria: yes, why? (worried)

doctor:just go see him in his room and you'll see. he's awake and stable. (walks away)

everyone is confused but they go in leos hospital room, to see leo is sitting on the bed awake. leo looks at them. "uh guys how did i break my leg?" leo asks them. tilly, victoria and tilly are shocked and slowly walk towards leo. "leo, who am i?" victoria asks leo.

"you're my mom." leo says without hesitation. "why are you asking me something you should already know mom?" leo asks confused. leos mom gasps in happiness.

tilly: walks towards leo "do you know who i am?"

leo: "of course! you're my baby sister."

tilly: hugs leo tightly while crying

leo: confused "why are you guys asking me questions i already know?"

victoria: "honey, you had amnesia and forgot everything and everyone."

leo: shocked "what?! how?"

charlie: "you were walking around stage when we were rehearsing for the show we have in america tonight, you tripped on a wire that was hanging in the air, fell and hit your head."

leo: groans "why do i have to be so clumsy?"

everyone laughs

charlie: slowly walks up to leo. he's standing right in of leo. nervous "leo, are you dating carla?"

leo; disgusted "what?! no! of course not, i'm in love with you ceejay."

charlie; smiling big  kisses leo on the lips and pulls away his and leos faces are still close together though. charlie rests his forehead on leos while smiling "music to my ears"

the end

__________________________________

authors note:  sorry if the ending wasn't good. i'm running out of prompts. so please comment ideas, suggestions or requests. i'm gonna also start doing song based one shots. so if you have any song ideas or anything leave a comment. thank you

peace and love

monies xx

_______________________________