Over again

This is based on leos new relationship with Carla

and the song over again by one direction. Please listen to the song while reading this to really get into it.

Please no hate

..................

Charlie has been very depressed lately. He's been drinking a lot more and has been going out partying. The reason for this is, two words, leo, Carla. Charlie remembers the night perfectly when he found out about Leo and Carla. He was sitting in his and leos hotel room playing "complicated" their song from their first album "143" he was playing it on the guitar happily when suddenly, his phone lit up. He saw the picture that leo took with Carla. It was of Carla taking a selfie in front of a mirror, holding her phone, and Leo was kissing Carla's cheek. And on the caption leo put "I love you"

Charlie was heartbroken and devastated. Leo told me no matter what we would be together, he told me he loved me, i was his first kiss, first boyfriend, first time, first friend, I was his first everything. I let him see the real me. I let me walls down for him. There's hundreds of photos of me and Leo happy together on my phone. These thoughts were everything charlie was thinking after seeing the Carla pic.

Charlie never ever commented on leos pictures. He always just liked them but that's it. But first time for everything right? Charlie commented on leos picture with Carla. He commented: "what you guys don't know is i was the one holding the phone before I shaved my head."

Charlie knew the fans would go nuts but he didn't care. He was to heartbroken. After that night. He always went out and partied while getting drunk. Charlie was hardly at the hotel anymore. Leo was never there. And when he was he was very distant or was asleep.

It made charlie to depressed to see what his and leos relationship had become. The only time leo and him acted like they used to was on the tour bus, concerts or youtube videos.

But as soon as that was over it was back to the reality of their wrecked relationship. Charlie absolutely hated being weak. But because of his past love he cried himself to sleep every night. He even grew an attachment to their old song "right for you" because that's what he kept asking himself, was he really right for Leo? And even if he wasn't, he was devoted to him.

Leo and charlie got in an argument one night when Leo came to the hotel room.

Charlie: WHY ARE YOU HERE? DONT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND TO BE WITH? (Yells angry)

Leo: WHATS UP WITH YOU LATELY. YOU'VE BEEN ACTING LIKE A ASSHOLE LATELY. (Yells angry)

Charlie: (crying angry tears) WELL IM SORRY IF IM NOT ECSTATIC ABOUT YOU DATING A GIRL. (Screams)

Leo: What's that supposed to mean?

Charlie: you're dating, a girl leondre, I thought you loved me.

Leo: I do love you cj, it's just, everybody's been telling me I should date Carla so much that I gave in under pure pressure. K. I'm sorry.

Charlie: are you gonna keep dating her?

Leo: yes. If I don't then people will start thinking I'm gay again

Charlie: why don't we just come out together? I'm sick of hiding!

Leo: I am too. But you know I can't come out. The whole reason I got bullied in primary school was cause I was gay. I can't get bullied for it again. But we can still secretly date. (Hugs charlie from behind)

Charlie:(pushes Leo away) no, no, no. We've been secretly dating for forever. I'm tired of watching girls throw themselves at you and I can't say or do anything. I'm sick of our secret relationship.

Leo: (worried) what are you saying?

Charlie: I'm saying, until you can accept your sexuality and not be embarrassed of it or me...we will no longer have anything romantic between us. (Tears fall down his face)

Leo: cj, i, (tries to grab Charlies hand but he backs away from him) I'm sorry charlie.

Charlie: no leo, I'm sorry. (Storms out of the hotel room)

Leo is left in the empty hotel room, crying on the floor with an empty hole feeling in his heart. And all he wishes is that he and charlie could start their relationship over again.

Hope you liked it

Please leave suggestions on what I could write about next! it would help me a lot!

Thanks 💙

Monies~xoxo