last part

the next day

night time

leo walked out of his apartment and onto his balcony. he's been thinking about what happened yesterday. should i give charlie a chance to explain himself? no, what he did was unforgivable. just then he heard the click of a door sliding shut. he looked and saw charlie was now on his own balcony as well. charlie was looking straight ahead not noticing leo. he looked deep in thought.

charlie felt like someone looking was looking at him so he looked to the side and saw leo looking at him with intense curious eyes. it made charlie feel uncomfortable, it made him feel like leo was trying to read his thoughts.

charlie couldn't stand the look leo was giving him anymore so he snapped and said, "what?!" angrily.

"why'd you do it?" leo suddenly said bluntly.

"you know i didn't do it?!" leo said knowing what he was talking about.

"oh bullshit, it was on your page, how could you do that to me!!" leo yelled crying now.

what happened was there were photoshopped pictures of leo with a gun to his head and crying on charlies instagram story and the caption said "just pull the trigger and then i can finally not worry about you anymore."

charlie: i would never ever do that, you know me, i would never joke about something as serious as that.

leo: then who posted huh?

charlie: someone must've hacked my account.

leo: (scoffs) likely story. (glares daggers at charlie)

charlie: fine don't believe me, but just know you're all i have.

leo: you have ana, and you're new brother you never knew you had. you don't need a nut case like myself  holding you back.

charlie; ana only wants me to buy her stuff and because i'm melody. but if it wasn't for that she would've dumped me. and i found out a month ago that my brother was secretly stealing money from me when i would have him over at my apartment, so i had to cut him off. so yeah leo, you're really all i have but if you wanna be a stubborn ass and believe otherwise go right ahead.

charlie  walked back inside and shut the blinds and cried.

leo stormed inside his apartment and slammed his storm door shut he slid down the wall and cried into his knees while hugging them. he knew deep down charlie was telling the truth but he still was hurt by the pictures.

what he or charlie didn't know was ana and carla got together and posted the pictures on charlies account.

and charlie and leo would never know.

the end

hope you enjoyed it

sorry if it sucked but i was in rush to finish this. i decided i'm gonna start doing only song based one shots because i can't come up with anything plus song based is fine.

comment if you have a song you would want me to turn into a one shot, vote, and follow me if you wanna

thank you for reading

peace and love xx