swear most likely i'm gonna die with you. (one shot)

night time 3 am

charlie: (driving down the empty streets) (sees a tattoo parlor that's open and parks his car there) (gets out of the car and locks the car) (he puts his keys in his pocket and walks inside)

guy: hey kid, what are you doing out at these hours? (concerned)

charlie: (doesn't respond to the man and has an emotionless expression on his face) (he walks over to the tattoo chair and slumps down on it) can i just get a tattoo please?

guy:(raises an eyebrow still worried about the blonde brownish haired kid) ok, what would you like to get done? anything in particular? or would you like to look at my stencil books?

charlie: just put the words "sometimes enough ain't enough" in medium letters. and i want it on my left leg so it isn't easy to spot.

guy: got it. (starts getting the stuff out for the tattoo) so (gets a wipe and alcohol and starts wiping his leg) why don't you want it to be seen? the tattoo?

charlie: uh well, i'm in a band or, duo.

guy: you're in that duo bars and melody aren't ya?

charlie: yup how'd you know (laughs lightly)

guy; my daughter loves you and has your and the other boys posters all over her wall.

charlie:(does a closed mouth smile) thanks.

the guy finishes the tattoo.

tattoo guy; there you go, all done.

charlie: (looks at the tattoo) thanks it looks awesome.

tattoo guy: no prob.

charlie;(gets up from the chair) how much do i owe you?

tattoo guy: eh its on the house.

charlie;(smiles) thanks.

tattoo guy; no prob. drive safe.

charlie: i will. (starts heading out the front door but stops when the tattoo guy says)

tattoo guy; btw, i know what it's like to not be accepted for who you are.

charlie (stops in his tracks and turns around) pardon? (he asks looking at the guy with a confused face)

tattoo guy: my daughter is bisexual. she told me and i'm fine with it. but she doesn't wanna come out to others because she's terrified of what others will do or say. i told her to not care about what others think and to embrace who she is. and if people hate her or treat her differently, then there's something wrong with them not her. i think...you should take that advice.

charlie: (doesn't know what to say) thanks for the tattoo sir, goodnight.(walks out of the place) (he leaves his car because he's unstable to drive right now) (he walks down the street with tears rapidly running down his face) (he starts pulling on his hair roughly and his vision is blurry but even if he can't see his feet keep moving as if they have a mind of their own)

charlie:(is sitting on top of a mountain cliff) (he sits there drowning in his tears and thoughts) (flashbacks of leo and him come into his mind)
he misses when they were little and didn't know to care about what people thought about their love they had for each other. to be honest him nor leo knew or know what they are. when they were little they never labeled themselves as gay, bi etc. they just knew that they loved each other as more then friends, more then brothers. earlier today he did something he would forever regret. he made a statement on his insta that he was straight and was not nor would never be gay. he did it because he was scared, scared of what would people think of him he was gay, would he lose everything, but then again, he already lost everything the minute leo started living his own life and forget about him. leo was his everything. he didn't have leo anymore so he really didn't have anything anymore. he had a girlfriend that he liked but nothing like how he felt when he was with his leo. he got a dog but that was just to fill the void of his empty heart.