I'm the one you're supposed to end up with

This one shot is based of this song⬆️

Charlie and leo were on their choke tour bus.

Leo: hey charlie you wanna watch (stops talking when he sees Charlie on the phone with ana) (runs to his room and slams the door angrily) (he puts on his headphones and puts the music really loud)

Charlie and leo get off the bus and get ready to perform backstage. When leo is walking away charlie gently grabs his arm stopping him. Leo looks at him confused. "What?" "Just thought I should let you know ana is coming to the show tonight." Leo was Angry he wanted to scream at charlie and tell him it was supposed to be just them together. But he didn't. He just forced a smile and said "ok"

charlie smiled at leo and hugged him. "Thanks bro" and ran inside the venue.

Leo was inside the bathroom of the venue and cried

Leo was inside the bathroom of the venue and cried. Suddenly he heard knocking on the outside. "Leo are you ok" he heard charlies muffed voice on the other side of the door say. Leo wiped his eyes and opened the door to see a concerned Charlie. "Yeah charlie i was just using the bathroom" leo said lying. Charlie looked like he didn't believe him but let it go.

After charlie and leo preformed ana ran to Charlie and hugged him

After charlie and leo preformed ana ran to Charlie and hugged him. "OMG BABE YOU DID SO GOOD!" She squeaked annoyingly. Leo rolled his eyes annoyed.  Leo couldn't stand seeing them. So he walked away and called tilly. She always could cheer him up.

"Hello" tilly's voice said through his phone. "Hey till!" Leo said smiling. "Leondre hey! How's the tour going?" Tilly asked. "Not good. Ana is here" leo said annoyance clearly in his voice. "Grrr i hate her" tilly said angry. Leo laughed. "Yeah me too" he said. "Tilly it's so hard seeing charlie and ana together." He said. "I know leo, but maybe you need to move on" tilly said. "I already tried with carla and you saw how that turned out." Leo said. He walked into the hallway leaning against the wall.

Tilly laughed. "Yeah, you kept calling her Charlie. But maybe she date, a guy..." tilly said awkwardly. Leo stiffened at what she said. "No, no, no. I'm not gay I don't date guys." He said. "You sorta dated Charlie when you guys were younger." Tilly said. "Yeah but that was different, we were young and didn't even know we were dating. We just went with what felt right. Plus i was slash am, in love with charlie."

"W-what?" Leo spun around and widened his eyes when he saw charlie standing there with a shocked look on his face. "Tills I'm gonna call you back." He said and hung up his phone. H-how much did you hear?" Leo said nervously. "I heard you say you're in love with me." Charlie stuttered.

Leo panicked and ran away. He ran in their dressing room and locked the door. Ugh why does he have to make me cry so much? Why do i love him, and now because of my feelings the band or our friendship is over, or both. "Leo come on, open the door, we need to talk." Charlie said from outside the door. "No go away!" I yelled. "Please open the door" charlie pleaded. "Fine" leo said. He opened the door and saw charlie standing there. "Whats up with you? You've been acting weird lately."  "Nothing's up, I've just been having personal problems." Leo said. "Well what are they?" Charlie asked him.

"It's none of your business!" Leo snapped at charlie angry. "Fine whatever, I'm sorry for caring about you." Charlie said and stormed out of the dressing room. "And I'm sorry, that I love you." Leo whispered to himself, looking at the door while starting to cry.

The end