~Twenty-Six~

He stands up, turning the lights off and closing the door on his way out of the room

This chapter is gonna be some MomoJiro stuff with Emiko. I'll probably be making a MomoJiro book eventually because I just love this ship. Enjoy the chapter! :3

Momo woke up and looked around the dark room. Jiro was sleeping peacefully next to her. She looks around trying to find the thing that woke her up. Her eyes fall on the doorway, the door is cracked open and someone is peeking their head through the door.

"Is something wrong?" She asks quietly making sure to not wake Jiro. The door opens the rest of the way and closes quietly. Footsteps are heard as Emiko walks over towards the bed. Momo opens her arms and she hesitantly sits in her lap.

"I'm sorry" Emiko says quietly her voice filled with guilt and a dash of fear.

"Don't be. What happened?" Momo wraps her arms around her frail figure and let's her lay her head on her chest.

"I just- It's stupid- I'm sorry I'll go back to my room" Emiko tries to pull out of her grasp but Momo keeps her in place.

"It's not stupid if it scared you. We're here to help you, you can't tell me" Emiko stays silent for a second before speaking again.

"I'm sorry. It was just a nightmare. I just walked in here to be sure it really was just a bad dream. I didn't mean to wake you"

"It's okay. Do you want to talk out the dream?" Emiko shakes her head lightly and curls her legs up to her chest. Momo looks over at the clock on the bedside table, 2:13.

"You should get some sleep, it's late" Momo pushes Emiko's hair out of her eyes. Emiko starts to slide out of Momo's arms again but Momo stops her once more.

"Hm?" Emiko asks.

"Why don't you sleep with us tonight? That way if you have another nightmare you don't have to get up to know you're okay" Momo suggests. Emiko balls up her sleeves in her fists.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course" Momo scoots over and places Emiko next to her on the bed. Jiro moves and ends up squishing Emiko. Momo giggles and climbs out of the bed but Emiko grabs her wrist.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'm just going to move her over so we have more room" Emiko nods and lays her head back on the pillow.

Momo walks over to Jiro's side of the bed and lightly grabs her waist, pulling her back a bit. Jiro turns her head towards Momo with wide eyes. When she sees it's just Momo she relaxes a little. She turns her head towards Emiko and jumps a little. Momo leans down towards Jiro's ear.

"She had a nightmare. Sorry I woke you up babe" She whispers then kisses her cheek. Jiro nods and taps Emiko's back.

Emiko turns over to her and Jiro pats the spot on the bed right next to her. Emiko scoots over towards her and lays down. Jiro wraps her arm around her in a sleepy hug. Momo lays down next to Emiko and puts her arm right above Jiro's. They all fall asleep that way.

Jiro was the first to wake up. She smiles at Momo and Emiko who are both sleeping peacefully.

She carefully gets out of bed and heads to the kitchen. She thinks about cooking but decides she wants to cook with Momo and Emiko. She turns the TV on to the news channel and grabs a book. The news reporter talks about small crimes that have been solved.

Jiro closes the book and sets it in her lap when the reporter starts talking about the league and what has been going on recently.

"As you all may know, the league of villains has been causing quite a bad series of problems. It started when they kidnapped some of our best heroes. Numbers 4, 6, 2, 12, 5, 10, 7, 11, and 1" The reporter says, "We interviewed them where they stated who kidnapped them and what they look like so we can avoid them"

Jiro pulls out her book to start reading seen as though she already knows about all of this. The reporter starts talking about the situation with Eito. They talk about Emiko and about Bakugou's disappearance.

She turns the TV off and picks up her book again.

"What's that?" Emiko asks standing in the bedroom doorway looking at Jiro. They gave her one of Momo's hoodies to sleep in. It covers her hands and reaches mid thigh of her bare legs.

"What's what?" Jiro asks. Emiko flips her hair behind her shoulders and walks over to Jiro.

"That" She says pointing at the book.

"It's a book. You read it"

"That's cool"

"Do you know how to read?"

"Only a little bit. I know how to read the words on Eito's back. Mine too. But that's it"

"You have them too?" Emiko nods slowly while picking at her nails.

"Uh huh. Grandpa and Uncle Izuku did it" She goes quiet again.

"Are there any new ones that still hurt a lot?" Emiko nods again.

"Four days ago" She answers balling her sleeves in her fists.

"Can I see?" Emiko nods with tears in her eyes. Jiro wipes them off gently and Emiko turns so her back is facing Jiro. She slowly lifts up the back of her shirt and wants really bad to put it back down.

Cuts and scars big and small of horrible words. The newest one has dried blood near it and looks like it would start bleeding at any movement. It says, They left you here.

Emiko lets out a small sob and Jiro puts her shirt down. She turns Emiko around and hugs her. Emiko grips onto the back if Jiro's shirt, to which it starts smoking and Emiko pulls away scared.

"I-I'm sorry" She stutters pulling her hands to her chest in fear.

"It's fine. It's just a shirt. How about I go change and we can make breakfast for Momo" Jiro stands up, flattening Emikos messy hair and kissing her on the head.

Emiko brings her hand up and lightly touches where Jiro kissed. She wipes her eyes and smiles. Jiro walks out of the bedroom wearing a black hoodie. Emiko gets off the couch and they start making food.

They decide on making biscuits and gravy. Jiro gets the ingredients and helps Emiko with making it. She still seems hesitant and worried when she speaks, but she's a lot more comfortable nonetheless.

Just something new and fun. Hope y'all like it. And would you guys be interested in seeing a MomoJiro book? Let me know