~Sixteen~

He takes his hand off and walks to the bedroom

Todoroki helps Emiko walk to the bedroom and she sits on the bed. He goes to his and Bakugou's room and grabs one of their shirts for her to wear. He walks back to Emiko and helps her put the shirt on, trying hard not to freak out about the scars.

"You can sleep in that for tonight" Todoroki says pushing a piece of hair out of her face.

Emiko nods and lays down on the bed next to Bakugou and Eito. She doesn't try to sleep though. She just lays on her back staring at the ceiling.

"Something on your mind?" Todoroki asks sitting on the foot of the bed.

"What's your quirk?" Emiko asks sitting up and looking at Bakugou. Eito crawls over to her and starts playing with her hair.

"Explosions" Bakugou answers, "Yours?"

"If I touch someone with all five of my fingers, the place I touch will burst in blue flames" Emiko answers.

"Wait... Five fingers... Blue flames... Your parents are Shigaraki and Dabi right?" Bakugou asks.

"Mhm. They're not bad to me though. They never hurt me, but they didn't stop my grandpa and uncle" Emiko looks down at her hands in her lap.

"Wait. Dabi us Touya, your grandpa has a fire quirk... WHAT?!" Todoroki pieces things together and runs out of the room to grab his phone. He comes back in and desperately holds his phone to his ear.

"What's going on?" Bakugou asks looking at Todoroki with a worried look.

"Come on! Pick up pick up!" Todoroki nervously bites his lip.

"Shoto what's wrong?" Bakugou stands up and walk towards Todoroki.

"Oh thank god! Fuyumi?" Todoroki sighs in relief.

"What? Shoto it's 3am. Why are you calling so late?" Fuyumi asks sounding tired.

"Is Endeavor home?"

"What? Yeah why?"

"I need you and Natsuo to pack your clothes and leave. Let your phones there and go to headquarters"

"What's the about?"

"You could die if you don't. Do as I say, I'll tell you when I get to headquarters"

"Okay okay. We will. Bye"

"Be careful. Don't wake him up" Todoroki hangs up and looks over to Bakugou.

"What the hell was that about?" Bakugou yells.

"My sister and brother are still in the house with him. If he's working with the villains, who knows what'll happen" Todoroki explains. He runs out of the room, grabbing the keys off of the counter and jumping in the car. He pulls out of the driveway and drives towards headquarters.

"What's gonna happen to him" Emiko asks. Bakugou turns around and walks over to the bed.

"Nothing. He's fine. But it's late, you should go to bed" Emiko nods and lays down, Eito crawls next to her.

Bakugou pulls the blanket over them and turns off the light. He walks to his bedroom and changes his clothes. He climbs into the bed and falls asleep almost immediately.

Todoroki gets to headquarters, scans his ID, and runs in. He sees Fuyumi and Natsuo leaning against the wall sitting on their suitcases, Natsuo sleeping with his head on Fuyumi's shoulder.

"There you are! Why did we have to come here?" Fuyumi whisper yells.

"Endeavor is working with the villains. It was only a matter of time before you two were hurt. I'll find you guys a place to stay later. But for now you guys can stay in my office" Todoroki explains. Fuyumi's face goes from angry to terrified.

"Okay. Come on Natsuo" Fuyumi gently shakes Natsuo awake. They walk to Todoroki's office and he helps them settle in for the night.

"I'll come by in the morning. We'll get you guys new phones too" Todoroki messes with a blanket, getting angry when it doesn't go straight.

"Woah woah. Calm down. I know you're stressed, but we'll be fine here" Natsuo places his hand on Todoroki's shoulder. Fuyumi walks over and hugs him. "Now get home, you've got 1 kid and an Omega to take care of"

"One?" Fuyumi mutters.

"Two actually. Long story" Todoroki corrects.

"Two?" Fuyumi mutters again.

"Did you say something?"

"Nope! No! Nuh uh! Nothing at all! Now go take care of your boyfriend. I can tell he needs you" Fuyumi waves her hands around frantically.

"What do you mean?"

"Did you forget, I'm a rouge omega. I can smell his scent on you and I just know he needs you" Todoroki shivers at the words.

"You're right. Bye, see you tomorrow. You'll be safe here with the amount of security" Todorki waves and runs out the door and to the car, driving off.

Fuyumi turns back to Natsuo and gives him a sly smile.

"What's that look for?" He asks, eyeing her suspiciously.

"I have a feeling you'll find out soon enough" She says and lays down to go to sleep.

~With Bakugou~

B

akugou wakes up feeling the bed moving around a bit. He turns around so he can look at the person who he assumes is Todoroki. He sits up when he sees Emiko.

"What's wrong?" He asks scooting closer to her. He sees that she has Eito in her arms sleeping.

"He's here" She whispers, hugging Eito to her chest and shaking.

"He is? Stay here" Bakugou stands up and quickly walks to Eito's room. He flips on the light but sees nobody. He makes sure no one could have escaped, he walked around the house to be sure.

"No one is here. It must have been a nightmare" He says walking back to his room and closing the door.

The moonlight peaking through the windows is the only light. He gets no response and walks towards the bed. Emiko fell asleep leaning on the headboard. Eito starts to slowly slip out of her arms towards the board. Bakugou lunges forward and grabs Eito before he could fall. He lays Emiko down a little but more and sets Eito down next to her. He lays next to the both of them and falls asleep with one arm over both of them.

I know I said I would stop this book, but thanks to some people, I have some more motivation. Updates will be slower for a while though.