~Twenty-three~

"I'm sorry alpha"

"You should be. You can't even protect your pup. You are a horrible mother to him" Todoroki says

"I'm a horrible mother to him" Bakugou mutters, his legs pressed against his chest.

"Let's go. I can't stand to be in the same room as him" Izuku spits. He attached himself to Todoroki's side. Todoroki turns to face Izuku, he puts his index finger under his chin and his thumb on it, and kisses him softly. When they pull apart Todoroki looks over at Bakugou.

"I can't believe I loved you" He growls and they leave. Bakugou pulls at the chains and tries to get to Eito. His crying is getting quieter but Bakugou can't see him because the room is pitch black.

Eventually he's left in silence. His mind immediately goes to the worst thing happening to Eito. He's dead. He died. He suffered. I didn't save him. I didn't stop them. They beat him. They killed him. I let them. I let him die. I killed him.

He sobs and thinks about the kid he's most likely carrying right now. He's not sure if he's pregnant but it would be no surprise if he was.

~With Todoroki~

Eito is acting weird around Bakugou. He won't let him hold him and he cries when he does. Todoroki just assumes it's because he's sick but he does agree that it's a little strange.

Right now Eito is sleeping in his room while Todoroki and Bakugou are watching a movie. It's some old hero movie they both used to like when they were little. Bakugou is laying with his head on Todoroki's lap and Todoroki is playing with the blonde spikes.

Bakugou sits up and looks towards the hallway.

"Something wrong?" Todoroki asks.

"I think I hear Eito crying. I'll go get him" Bakugou stands up and walks into Eito's room. After a minute or two, he doesn't come out and Todoroki gets concerned. He stands up and walks towards the room. What he saw made his blood boil.

Instead of seeing Bakugou, he saw Toga. She was holding some sort of rag over Eito's mouth as he struggles and cries. He acts immediately and freezes her to the ground. He runs and grabs Eito from her. He freezes the rest of her body except for her head.

"You guys really can't give up can you" Todoroki asks, his voice cold as he glares at the blonde girl.

"Nope" Toga answers with a smirk.

"What business do you have with Eito"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because if you don't, I'll freeze your whole body over and you'll die"

"Okay fine. Zuzu isn't gonna be happy about this. We want the kid because Zuzu and Enji don't have anyone to relieve their anger in anymore. They're extra mad now"

"So you want a child?! Use a punching bag like a normal person"

Toga gives him an 'Are you stupid' look.

"I don't know. It doesn't try to fight back?"

"You really are messed up"

"And you aren't? You stuck with us for two years"

"I was forced"

"You escaped easily last time. And you had a bunch of other people to look out for" Todoroki doesn't say anything.

"There was something keeping you wasn't there?"

"Shut up"

"Ooh looks like I've hit a nerve"

"I said shut up" Todoroki growls through clenched teeth.

"Lucky for you, I don't have a death wish so I'm gonna listen"

"Ha, lucky for me? I feel like you're the lucky one"

"Am I?"

"What was on this rag?" Todoroki decides to change the subject.

"Are you that dumb? Chloroform"

"That's what I thought. I've got to take you to headquarters now. Damn I was just there"

"Aww man. Do I have to go back there? It's so boring there"

"Shut it" Todoroki lays Eito down on the bed and picks up the iced over Toga and carries her to the car, he lays her in it and closes the door. Then he walks back into the house and picks up the unconscious toddler and straps him in his car seat.

"You know, you've really gone soft Sho~Kun"

"Yeah well, I'm free from you so..."

"Again, you could have left. Who was it?"

"Stop"

"You didn't know about the kids. Hmm... It probably wasn't Zuzu. Was it Dabi? Did you stay for him?" No response. "It totally was him! Aww you're still soft for your big bro? That's cute"

"Shut it" Todoroki pulls into the driveway for headquarters and drags the frozen girl into the building.

"Aww man we're back here" She whines.

"She needs to be quarantined. And actually watch her this time" He looks at the two guards from last time.

"Yes sir" They say. They take the frozen girl from him and take her to the quarantine rooms. Todoroki walks back out to the car and grabs Eito. He carries him up to Bakugou's office and he unlocks the door.

He lays Eito down on the couch and sits at the desk. Might as well get some stuff done for him.

He grabs a paper off of the huge stack on his desk and grabs a pen. He starts filling out the papers, peace filling the room despite the most recent events.

He likes this peace. He's of course still very upset about Bakugou going missing but there isn't much he can do now. All he can do is wait patiently.