~Thirteen~

I just wanted to apologise. This story has gotten really out of hand, the characters aren't cannon at all at this point and they can never seem to get a break. I'm just kinda making ideas for angst and throwing the characters in it.... Sorry. Have a lovely day though!💖

TW: Mentions of murder and abuse
Three!

Todoroki throws the door open and all hell breaks loose. Knives are thrown, guns are fired, quirks are used. Explosions, fire,electricity, dust, ice, weapons, and people fill the room. After 5 minutes of fighting they get all the villains tied up and defenseless. The villains are identified as Toga Himiko, Shigaraki Tomura, and Dabi.

"Tch, weak villains" Bakugou mutters wiping blood off of his lip. Dabi smirks and Toga giggles. They drag the villains back down the hall and leave them with Mina.

"They can't hurt you, it's quirk cancelling. Just make sure they don't try anything dumb" Todoroki says, Dabi growls at him and Todoroki growls right back. They walks down the next hallway, this one a but wider this time. Yet again they come across a door and Jiro sticks her earphone in it.

"One person, I can't tell their gender though" She says. Todoroki busts the door open but they don't see what they expected. They see Izuku tied up, his ankles tied together and his hands tied behind his back. He has an evil smirk on his face.

"E-Eito?" Todoroki stutters, everyone looks at him really strange. Todoroki starts to walk towards him but Bakugou grabs his arm and pulls him back.

"That is not him" Bakugou says sternly as Todoroki tries to pull away from his grasp.

"What are you talking about? That's him! Don't you see!? He needs help" Todoroki yells breaking free of Bakugou's grasp and runs towards 'Eito', Bakugou runs after him to stop him.

"Daddy!" Izuku screams, this makes Todoroki freeze.

"Listen to me. That isn't Eito. Eito's safe. It's his quirk! He's making you see things!" Bakugou pleads, growling ferociously at Izuku. Todoroki shakes his head and growls at the smirking Izuku.

"You bastard!" Bakugou screams, "How are you gonna fight all tied up huh?!"

"I don't have to. I didn't want to fight you anyway" Izuku's sickening voice fills the room. Before they can react, the door shuts behind them, the heroes in the other end yelling and pounding on the door.

"What the hell?! You think we can't fight you? You sick fucking whore!" Bakugou screams sending explosions towards Izuku. But before they could hit him, a portal opens up and Izuku falls in.

"Have fun" Is the last thing they heard before he disappeared. Bakugou starts pounding on the wall like he did when they got trapped in the first room.

But a certain smell makes him stop immediately, Todoroki smells it too and immediately runs to Bakugou.

"Don't breath! Just wait!" Todoroki yells. He grabs Bakugou and makes him take him his scent, "That's the smell of an alpha in rut, don't breath" But Todoroki didn't time it quite well. The two scents mixed and Bakugou started smelling Todoroki in rut instead of some random alpha.

"Alpha~" He moans.

"Shit!" Todoroki yells, Bakugou whines and tries to kiss Todoroki, "Not now babe"

"But I need you alpha" Bakugou whines. Todoroki hears the click if the door lock being picked.

"Don't breath!" He yells as the door opens. He drags Bakugou out of there and quickly closes the door.

"What happened to him? Kero" Tsuyu asks.

"They filled the room with the scent of an alpha in rut, triggering a heat for him" Todoroki explains, supporting Bakugou who is desperately trying to get Todoroki to kiss him. They run down the hall and towards Mina and the villains.

"Ahh so it worked" Dabi says smirking at Bakugou.

"You sick bastard" Momo growls.

"Should I-?" Mina asks making hand gestures instead of finishing her sentence.

"Call the police. Tell them we are unable to finish the search but we found three of the villains. We need this place guarded. Every room and hallway must have 2 officers in it at all times" Todoroki orders. Mina nods and runs off to the lobby to find a phone because she forgot he cell.

"Baaabe" Bakugou whines still trying to get kisses from Todoroki.

"Now is not the time" Todoroki says sternly which makes Bakugou pout but he stops trying to hide Todoroki. Instead he buries his face into us shoulder, gently kissing his scent gland through the cloth of his shirt.

"They'll be here any minute. We can all stay at the hotel" She explains standing in the entry.

"Great" Uraraka says. Dabi growls the smirks as Bakugou whines and leans into Todoroki more.

"You're a dick" Todoroki says.

"Thanks. That's the nicest thing you've said to me"

"That's why dad hated you so much"

"I think he hated you more"

"Where'd you get your burns?"

"Where'd you get yours?"

"Yours were from dad himself. Mine was from dad driving mom crazy using all of us"

"Still, he didn't beat me"

"He burned you"

"That was once"

"Worse than mine"

"Okay stop!" Momo yells, "I think we can all agree that your dad sucked and did shitty things to both of you!"

"I'm so confused" Kaminari mutters.

"You used to be good. What happened?" Todoroki makes sure his words sound sassy and mocking.

"You did you fucking ass!" Dabi yells, Todoroki flinches a little.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?!"

"Before you came, I was the one dad had faith in. I had strong fire and he thought u would be good enough. Then you came and drove mom away"

"I was five! I didn't drive her away! I was beaten until she snapped!"

"If you hadn't come along none of this would have happened" Dabi mutters. Momo has to hold Todoroki back from attacking Dabi.

"Wait, I'm lost" Kirishima mutters.

"Those two are brothers. Their father did bad things to them, their mom left, and here we are" Momo explains annoyed.

"Hello? Police!" They hear from the room next to the one they're in.

"In here" Mina calls. Todoroki and Dabi continue to growl at each other and Momo makes sure Todoroki doesn't kill anyone yet.

"Three halls... The one on the... The right we haven't... Been to. Will you stop it!" Momo yells, having to stop talking to yank Todoroki back, "I'm trying to explain what happened and you won't chill out! You can talk to him later!" Momo yells, Todoroki glares at her but turns to Bakugou and hugs him.

"Like I was saying. There are three halls. The one on the right don't go in, it may be too dangerous for just police. I want six people spread out in the halls and 2 in each room. The room and hall in the center, only send betas, there's a strong alpha in rut scent down there" Momo explains, the police nod and start going down the halls.

"Let's go" Mina says. They all walk out of the bank, police officers following behind them with the villains. All of the heroes get checked into a hotel room.

Todoroki drags Bakugou up to their room and closes the door. Bakugou curls up in the bed and starts whining. Todoroki climbs in next to him and starts kissing him gently. After a while things get heated.

"Alpha please~" Bakugou whines.

"Of course" Todoroki says, kissing Bakugou roughly.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *Nosebleed*