~Nineteen~

Tears rolling down his cheeks like a water fall.

"M-Mama sad" Eito sobs, "W-Why sad mama?"

"No baby. Don't worry. It's not your job to worry about me" Bakugou says, kissing his head. The rest of their pack walks over to them and joins the hug.(They made the pack they just don't have a main alpha yet)

Todoroki came downstairs when he heard the yelling. He heard the entire speech Bakugou gave about him. Now he stands at the edge of the hallway, staring at Bakugou. He slowly walks towards them, Jiro and Kirishima take Eito and Emiko to calm them down. Todoroki wraps Bakugou in a huge hug.

They stay there for a bit before everyone decides to go into Jiro's office to try and calm down.

~An hour later~

Everyone has calmed down for the most part. Eito fell asleep in Bakugou's arms, whining every now and then. Momo gave Emiko some of her old clothes to wear. After that, Emiko hasn't left her side. She fell asleep leaning on Momo's shoulder.

"We should probably talk about the next plan. Every second we spend here could be one more life lost" Uraraka says.

"Yeah. But what can we even do? They've got Kurogiri with them. He can teleport them anywhere at any time" Tsu argues.

"He has to have some weaknesses" Iida adds.

"Yeah. He must have to be somewhere close to know where exactly to put the portal. But he's hard to attack because he hides his body with some sort of mist" Bakugou says.

"And Izuku has so many different quirks" Kirishima says.

"We may need to get help from Eraserhead. I know he's retired but their quirks are pretty strong" Todoroki says.

"Yeah. But we also have to track them first. That's going to take the longest amount of time. I doubt they would stay in the same place" Momo informs.

"So we can't really do anything until then. What we do depends on the area we're fighting" Mina says.

"Yeah. Ugh this is so frustrating!" Kaminari groans.

"Yes indeed it is very inconvenient. But we mustn't give up" Iida yells doing hand choppy™

"We should talk about her. Do you guys know anything about her?" Momo asks, stroking Emiko's hair lightly.

"Her parents are Shigaraki and Dabi. She's twelve years old and she's been locked in that same room for her whole life. Two years ago they threw Eito in there and she raised him. Her quirk is called Fire Fingers. If she touches something with all five of her fingers they burst into blue flames" Todoroki explains.

"These poor kids" Tsuyu mutters.

"Yeah" Mina agrees.

"So I'm guessing you two are taking her in?" Jiro asks.

"I don't know. We wouldn't mind, but she seems to like you two a lot" Bakugou says gesturing to Emiko sleeping on Momo.

"But she probably wouldn't want to leave Eito" Todoroki points out.

"We can ask her when she wakes up. For now let's let her sleep. She didn't get much sleep last night" Bakugou says. Eito squirms and whines in Bakugou's arms.

"Mama" He whines.

"What's wrong bud?" Bakugou asks.

"Owie" Eito cries.

"What hurts?"

"Owie" Eito whines, putting his hand on his stomach.

"It's okay buddy. Just go back to sleep" Eito tried to fall asleep but he keeps squirming and whining. After a while, Todoroki takes him from Bakugou and uses his left arm as a heating pad of sorts. That calms Eito down enough to sleep.

"I'm gonna go grab the diaper bag" Bakugou says standing up.

"Okay. Here's the keys" Todoroki replies, throwing the keys to Bakugou. Bakugou catches them and walks out of the room.

The halls are deadly quiet. The feeling of being watched continues to infest his mind. He walks fast out the doors and to the car. He unlocks it and reaches into the back to grab the light blue diaper bag. His hands wrap around the handle and hes about to pick it up when his mind goes fuzzy.

He starts moving without wanting to. His body is calm and bored looking while on the inside hes freaking out. He's trying to stop but his legs are moving without him wanting to.

What are you doing? Stop moving! Where are you even going?

He walks back into headquarters and down the hall.

~With the other heroes~

Bakugou left and everyone just makes small talk. Emiko wakes up and walks over to Jiro.

"What's up kiddo?" She asks.

"What's your quirk?" Emiko asks. Jiro is slightly confused at the sudden question but answers it with a smile.

"Earphone Jack. The earphones can connect to anything and I can hear really well. I can also connect them to me and make my heartbeat loud" Jiro explains. Emiko nods and turns to Momo.

"Yours?" She asks. Momo starts to answer but Bakugou walks into the room.

"Hey. Is something wrong? You don't have the bag" Kirishima asks. Bakugou ignores him and walks towards Todoroki. He holds his hands out in front of him and makes direct eye contact with him.

"What's going on?" Todoroki asks. Bakugou doesn't answer, instead he tries to forcefully take Eito away from him, "Katsuki stop"

"What are you doing?" Emiko asks. Bakugou pulls harder but Todoroki keeps a firm grip.

"Katsuki what are you doing?" Todoroki asks worried. Eito wakes up and starts to cry.

"Owie! Mama hurt!" He wails. Bakugou loosens his grip and his eyes fill with tears, but that only lasts a second and he pulls even harder.

"You're hurting him! Stop it!" Emiko pulls on his shirt. But in the moment she forgot to keep some of her fingers off and his shirt catches fire. His face doesn't change at all but Todoroki quickly uses his ice to put it out.

Emiko stares at her hands horrified. She backs away from Bakugou and tears fill up her bright red eyes. Momo tries to approach her but she backs into the wall.

"No! I'll hurt you! Stay away!" She yells. Momo shakes her head and makes some fireproof clothing. She throws it on and walks towards Emiko.

"It's okay. You didn't mean to. You just need to be taught how to work with your quirk. It's okay" Momo says calmly. Eito wails as his mama pulls him forcefully.

"Mama owie! Owie owie!" He cries trying to push him away.

Just then another Bakugou walks into the room.

All right y'all. I've got some motivation so there's gonna be a bit of spam.

Also, have y'all seen season four yet? Cause I need a crying buddy, that shit hurts my soul.