~Fourteen~

Of course" Todoroki says, kissing Bakugou roughly
TW: Abuse
~ *Woosy from blood loss due to nose bleed* Y'all know what they did. More like who they did. One hour after they... Finished *Faints*~

Todoroki and Bakugou are laying in bed in their pajamas, Bakugou is asleep and Todoroki has the TV on but quiet so he doesn't wake up his sleeping beauty. His phone vibrates and he picks it up to see he got a text from Masaru.

Are you guys doing hero work? If so please don't answer, be safe. But if you're not busy, Eito is about to go to bed and he keeps asking about someone named Emiko? Any idea who that is?

We're not doing anything until tomorrow
I'll talk to him.

Masaru video calls him and Todoroki quickly answers.

"Papa!" Eito cries when he sees Todoroki.

"What's wrong bud?" Todoroki asks.

"Get Emiko?" Eito asks, wiping off the tears.

"Not yet. Soon though"

"Come?"

"No, we can't come home yet" Bakugou starts to wake up, he groans and hides his face in Todoroki's shoulder.

"Damn, you really went rough on me babe" He groans, Todoroki blushes and let's out an akward laugh.

"Mama?" Eito asks, Bakugou shoots his head up and looks at the phone. Eito is sitting on Masaru's lap, and poor Masaru had to hear his son.

"I can explain" Bakugou says.

"Please don't" Masaru says.

"Mama!" Eito claps his hands happily.

"Hey buddy" Bakugou says.

"Hurt?" Eito asks.

"No I'm not hurt, I'm just tired" Bakugou yawns and so does Eito.

"It looks like you need to go to bed too. We'll see you soon" Todoroki says. Eito waves and Masaru hangs up the call.

"We have to get back to him soon" Bakugou says, laying his head on Todoroki's chest.

"In a few hours we can go back to the bank. Right now everyone is sleeping and so should you" Todoroki says, pushing the blonde spikes away from Bakugou's face. Bakugou nods and closes his eyes falling asleep with Todoroki following soon after.

~2 hours later~
Todoroki wakes up to hear gunshots from the bank. He shakes Bakugou awake and they quickly change into their hero outfits and run out of their room, soon meeting the other heroes.

They run into the bank and see the police officers looking distraught.

"That Izuku kid showed up, he tried to hurt us but we started shooting and some kind of portal took him away" One of the officers reports.

"Okay, we'll check this hall and then we can all leave. We'll catch Izuku another time but we can't right now" Uraraka says. The police move away from the door and the heroes walk in quickly. The make their way down the hall and to the door. Jiro does the same thing as always.

"1 person, a distraught female" Jiro says. Todoroki busts the door open followed by a high pitched shriek.

They look in the room and see a girl tied up. She looks to be about 12. She has crimson red hair with bright red eyes. Her hair is long and wavy, her skin bruised, pale, and bloody. She has her knees up to her chest and her hands covering her eyes as she screams. The heroes run up to her and try to get her to calm down.

"It's okay, we're not here to hurt you" Momo tries.

"We're heroes, we're going to save you" Denki says.

"Don't worry, nobody can hurt you now" Uraraka says.

"Are you... Emiko?" Bakugou asks. All of the heroes look at him weird but the girl stops screaming and uncovers her eyes just enough to look at Bakugou.

"M-My name?" The girl asks.

"Is that your name?" Todoroki asks, she looks over at him and gasps.

"Eito?" She whispers.

"He's okay. He's with us and he's safe" Bakugou says.

"We need to get you out of here, it's dangerous" Kaminari says, Emiko shakes her head and pulls on the chains that are keeping her on the ground. Mina carefully melts them off and Emiko tries to stand up. She lets out a cry of pain and starts to fall over, Momo catches her and carries her all the way back to the vault entrance.

The police have already left and the heroes walk out of the bank.

"Do you want to take her? We'll gather tomorrow to talk stuff over but she seems to be attached to Eito" Jiro says, Todoroki nods and takes Emiko from Momo.

Bakugou sits in the back with her even though he doesn't have to. They drive all the way back to the Bakugou household. Emiko wakes up when the car stops, they help her stand up. She still limps but it's better than nothing. They quietly open the door and walk into the house. Mitsuki is asleep on the couch with Eito sleeping on her stomach. The second Emiko sees Eito, she lunges forward and grabs him off of Mitsuki and hugs him tight. Mitsuki jerks awake, looking around for a second before her eyes fall on Bakugou.

"Owie. Emiko hurt" Eito whines, Emiko moves her arms so she's not hugging his cut. She starts sobbing and holding him tighter, "Why sad?"

"I'm nod sad. I'm happy, and scared" Emiko says.

"Why... Scared?" Eito tries out the new word.

"You left. They took you"

"I here"

"I know you're here. And that's why I'm happy"

"Happy?" Eito asks confused as to why Emiko is happy but is still crying.

"I'm happy you're okay. Are you happy?"

"I happy!" Eito clap then hugs Emiko. When he opens his eyes he sees Todoroki and Bakugou and he smiles. He climbs off of Emiko and slowly walks towards the two of them. They bend down and hug him.

"Mama! Papa!" Eito giggles. Bakugou looks up and sees Emiko smiling at them, he invited her to join the hug but she just shakes her head.