Chapter 32

The 3 friends arrive back at Jughead's trailer as Archie pulls up Jughead looks to his shoulder to see that Betty is asleep.
Jughead: Archie come round and pick up Betty I don't want to wake her I will run and open the door and get the bed ready.
Archie: Of course Jug.
Archie jumps out of the car and runs around to the other side lifting Betty in his arms. Jughead got out after and ran to the door unlocking it.
*once inside*
Betty was led in bed her eyes closed lightly and her head on Jughead's chest whilst Archie hovered around the room.
Archie: Would you like me to stay and help like you know get her stuff or whatever.
Jughead: No it's okay I can get up and get her stuff.
Betty: No stay he needs to rest he works so hard to look after me.
Archie: Okay I will be on the couch shout me if you need me.
Jughead and Betty had spent the whole day in bed and Archie stayed in the couch that we're waiting for a phone call a text anything from Veronica but they got nothing until
Veronica to Archie (message)
V: Hi arch just wanted to check in on Betty is it possible you guys could come back to the forest.
Archie: guys I got a text from Veronica she wants us to be back to the forest.
Betty: okay well let's go.
Jughead: Betty I know you had like a really quick recovery but I know your still upset and although you haven't thrown up you still have a temperature so I say not to the forest but we can meet her somewhere WaRm.
Archie: okay what about pops.
J+B: yesss
Archie to Veronica (message)
Archie: Betty is still recovering from there how about pops.
Veronica: sure I will be bringing Nick.
Archie: okay
Archie: Do any of you know who Nick is.
Betty:w-w-who doesn't he r-raped me and Cheryl possibly Toni too.
Jughead pulls Betty into his lap and caresses her hair.
Jughead: Bastard
Archie: I am so sorry Betty do you still want to come.
Betty: yeah I have two strong men next to me.
They all laugh before gathering there stuff and heading out to pops.