Chapter 15

The bell goes for next lesson and Betty and Jughead are both cuddling asleep so miss it.
*30mins into the lesson*
Betty starts to wake up. She opens her eyes and looks around to notice that she only has underwear and Jugs T-shirt on and he's only in his boxers.
Betty:Juggie wake up.
Jughead wakes up and cuddles Betty tighter.
Jughead:Hello beautiful what's wrong.
Betty smiles and turns to face Jughead still cuddling him.
Betty:We are half naked at school and in pretty sure we are meant to be in lesson.
Jughead laughs
Jughead:oh I do love you Betts let's get dressed.
Betty smiles and stands up snuggling into his T-shirt.
Jughead:Hey Betts I'm gonna need that back.
Betty gives him puppy eyes
Betty:what now.
Jughead:As cute as you are in it I can't walk out there topless.
Betty:Okay can I wear your jacket.
Jughead stood up and walked over to Betty putting his hands on her waist.
Jughead:Oh Betts I would let you wear anything of mine but we still haven't told Veronica.
Betty puts her head down but Jughead tilts it up and kisses her.
Jughead:Ahh Betty don't do this to me.... how about tomorrow I let you wear my hoodie it's black but
He gets cut of
Betty jumps into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist.
Betty:yes Juggie
She kisses him.
Jughead:Come on then let's get dressed we have English and we're already like 30mins late.
Betty jumps down and they both get changed and sort themselves out before heading to English.
*at English*
English teacher:And you two are both late because.
Betty looks at Jughead scared.
Jughead:We were working on the blue and gold and got carried away its all my fault.
English teacher:Fine take your seats.
Jughead and Betty sit down next to each other at the back between Archie and Veronica.
Veronica:Betty please tell us if your dating.
Betty looks at Jughead and he whispers to her.
Jughead:I love you it's up to you I really don't mind baby.
She smiles
Betty:we are Veronica.
Kevin turns around and screams
Kevin:Omg yes finally.
Veronica:Omg omg omg we need to celebrate I have a cabin there's a swim hole and we can go to a water park.
Archie decides to join in.
Archie:Yes Ronnie can I come oh and congrats guys.
Jughead grabs Betty's hand under the table.
Kevin notices
Kevin:Stop your too cute.
Betty blushes.
English teacher:Veronica,Archie,Betty,Jughead and Kevin please shut up or leave.
They all stood up and walked out.
Veronica:Shall we just skip school this week.
All:Yes
Veronica:Okay lets go camping there's not enough room in the cabin I will pick you guys up in my mini van in an hour oh and pack bathing suits.
They all head of in different directions except Betty and Jughead who go together to the trailer.
*at the trailer*
Betty and Jughead have packed their bags and are waiting for Veronica.
Betty:Jug so we're sharing a tent yeah.
Jughead:Of course Betts.
Betty smiles
*Veronica arrives*
Jughead threw the bags in the back then he got in the minivan him and Betty sat at the back together.
As Veronica picks up the others Betty starts to fall asleep on Jughead's shoulder.
Jughead:You tired Betts.
Betty:No I just had to wake up from my nap earlier.
Jughead:Lie down then.
Betty put her head on Jughead's lap and curled her legs up on the spare seat.
Jughead played with her hair.
Veronica:Okay guys so Archie is gonna drive we're just going to pick up Kevin.
Jughead:okay
He continued to play with her and whisper sweet things into her ear which she giggled at.