Chapter 28

The girls turn around to see blood dripping from Archies nose. Archie is trying to attack him from the front whilst Jughead is sneaking around the back to attack.
After about 10mins they have him knocked out and on the floor. Jughead has just a few cuts and Archie is left with a broken nose but nothing to serious.
The boys run over to the girls to see Betty is looking worse than before and tears are pouring out of her eyes. She is sat on the floor knees pulled up to her chest.
Jughead: Guys keep going we will catch up.
Archie and Veronica walk off and jughead helps Betty to her feet.
Jughead: I know your sick and can probably hardly walk right now baby but the floor is hard and wet so I need you to stay standing for me so you don't get sicker.
Jughead pulls her into his arms seeing that she is getting weaker.
Betty: I was so scared for you.
Jughead: I know but I'm okay let's get going so we can get you into some warm clothes okay.
Betty nods and they start walking Betty leaning on Jughead for support.
They finally reach the next tree with the next task.
The two who didn't take part in the last task will take part in this one. There are 3 glasses one of you will drink 2 of them the other will drink 1, 1 of these glasses contain poison the others don't. If you drink the one with poison you will get immediate and I mean immediate reactions you will be sick for days maybe a week or two but it won't kill you, hopefully.
Betty: I w-will do two I brought you out here.
Jughead pulls her tightly.
Jughead: No baby you are already sick can't I just drink the glasses.
Veronica: No it has to be me and Betty but I will be the one drinking two it will have a smaller side effect on me as I'm perfectly healthy.
Betty nods her head.
Betty: Only of you are sure.
Betty is shaking under Jughead's arms.
Jughead takes of his coat and wraps it around her.
Jughead: Do you want me to come up with you?
Betty: no it's okay I'll go with Veronica.
Veronica grabs Betty's hand and they walk up to the three glasses full with a pink liquid and placed on a gold tray.
Veronica: I will go first then you then me... as soon as you finish yours I want you to go back to Jughead okay.
Betty thinks about arguing but instead nods her head.

H/C guys I'm really bad at this I will do oneshots on my next book because I am bad at writing long story's.