Chapter 31

Alice and Hal both lie on the floor in pain not dead just loosing blood.
Jughead runs up to Betty catching her before she falls.
Jughead: It's okay Betts. Someone will come and get them but I'm taking you home okay.
Betty: L-l-leave them here alone I don't care I just want to go home.
Jughead stands up picking Betty up like before her legs wrapping tightly around his torso.
Jughead:Archie you and Veronica get someone Betty can't stay here any longer.
Before Archie could reply someone spoke.
???: It wasn't there voices you were hearing it was mine.
Jughead turns around keeping Betty's head pressed against his shoulder so she couldn't see.
Veronica: Nick .... Jughead take Betty home Archie you go too I will be fine here with Nick.
Archie: No Veronica.
Veronica: Just go Archie
Archie could tell Veronica was up to something so just left with Betty and Jughead.
After a short walk they made it the car park to see there was now only a 3 seater truck.
Jughead: You drive I will sit in the middle and Betty on the other side in case we need to pull over and she needs my help.
Archie nodded
Archie: go round the other side and put her in then get in my side so you don't wake her.
Jughead nodded before putting Betty in the car.
He quickly ran around to the other side and hopped in scooting over to the middle. As soon as he was in his place Betty snuggled up to him leaning her head on his shoulder.
Jughead: we will get you home as soon as possible babe just sleep for me okay.
Betty: I don't hate many things but being sick is one thing I do hate, what if I got to be sick when we drive. Or or I don't know.
Jughead: Baby just breathe you will be okay we can pull the car over or whatever.
Betty nods her head and starts to shiver.
Jughead: are you cold.
Betty: I wasnt a second ago I don't know what's wrong.
Jughead wrapped his arm around her shoulder slowly rubbing it.
Jughead:Do you want me to get Archie so we can leave.
Betty shakes her head no. Before relaxing back into Jughead closing her eyes.
Archie gets in the car shutting the door behind him.
Archie: Sorry to keep her waiting I just needed to do a few things.
Jughead: yeah its whatever man let's just get her home and try and get her better before she gets worse you know.
Archie nods his head before starting the car and driving off.

H/C I feel like I should end this soon comment if you agree or disagree I want honest opinions