Chapter 6

They all stand there shocked including Archie.
Betty:I um I can't arch I love you I do but in a friendly way wouldn't it be weird.
Archie shakes his head
Archie:no it wouldn't I promise Betty please.
Betty shakes her head
Betty:No I can't do this no not now.
Betty runs out the room and towards the blue and gold office
Archie:Betty wait.
Jughead:guys stay here I will go check on her just please stay.
Worried Jughead runs out after her.
*in the corridor*
Jughead:Betty wait
Betty turns around
Betty:Juggie
She runs into his arms crying into his chest.
Jughead:come on let's go somewhere private.
Jughead picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist.
He carries her into the blue and gold office and sits her on the desk.
Jughead:Betts what's wrong
Betty:I don't want to be with him and I don't want him keep going on at me I'm with you I like you i want to be with you.
She leans forward and cries some more into his chest.
Jughead:I can talk to him if you want tell him to stop going on. And Betts please don't cry I hate seeing you upset.
He wraps his arms around her and she wraps hers around him.
Betty:Juggie can we leave, just go anywhere but here, I just can't stay and face Archie.
Jughead lifts Betty's chin.
Jughead:Of course Betts shall we go to my trailer or Pops I don't mind.
Betty:can we go to Pops i really want a strawberry milkshake.
*at pops*
They are sat in there usual booth with there shakes when the door swings open to reveal Alice Cooper.
Jughead grabs Betty's hand from across the table.
Betty:Juggie
Jughead:It's okay Betts I'm here.
Alice scans the room eyeing Betty then leaves.
Betty:maybe it's because I have protection.
They both laugh.
Betty:Juggie I do have something to say though I'm sorry for earlier and stuff I feel like we've went full blown into our relationships like I was already crying because I wanted Archie to leave me be so I could just be with you but the truth is when we met ages ago it was like we were already dating  we did couple things you were there for me you were my shoulder to cry on and I'm sorry if I'm rushing into this relationship. I just really don't want to scare you away.
Jughead:Betty you could never scare me away I will stay with you protect you forever.
They kiss from across the table and then go back to Jugheads trailer.