T W E N T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

"Jeongguk..."

"We can't pretend like my death isn't a possibility. It could happen, Y/N," he urges.

"But why do you insist on thinking that way?" I groan. "It's so negative and cruel. I can't force myself to jinx you into death. I won't let it happen."

"You're not jinxing me into death!"

"I can't speak it into existence like that!"

"That's not at all what--"

"You don't care about yourself at all--"

"--I'm doing. You're just being irrational--"

"--Irrational?! I'm being irrational? Seriously?"

"Yes! You're setting yourself up for disappointment!"

"Oh god, SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!"

My eyes widen and my mouth snaps shut. My heart picks up its pace as my brain registers the voice cutting through the room.

I slowly turn to face the person, Jeongguk doing the same.

"Jimin..."

The man smirks evilly. "In the flesh."

Park Jimin. He looks even more cruel than before. It's intimidating and terrifying. His eyes are dark and masked with insanity. I can practically see his murderous thoughts reflected in the pupils of his eyes.

Jeongguk takes a deep shaky breath next to me. "We remember everything now, you know," he softly speaks beside me, referring to the dose of the reversal serum we received with the help of Jin.

"I'm well aware," he chuckles. "How's Yeonjun doing?"

I practically snarl remembering that Jimin is the one who put my boy in the hospital.

"How's his leg? Still broken?" He pauses looking between us. "What a pity. No more dancing for him."

I have to quickly remind myself that Jimin has been practically stalking us and of course he's going to know everything about us.

"How about Sabine? I'm sure she's on her knees begging for forgiveness by now," he mumbles, uninterested.

I chuckle. "She's dead."

He looks up at me with a raised eyebrow. "That's new information."

"I thought you knew everything?" I mock.

He scoffs. "Jagi...darling. I wouldn't flaunt your knowledge. It's only going to make me more interested."

Before I can ask what he means, Jeongguk speaks. "Jimin, why are you here?"

Jimin smiles wickedly at Jeongguk. "Don't worry. I'm only visiting for a short while. I just have a few things to clear up." He licks his lips and drags his eyes over to me, looking me up and down. "I'm not going to kill you...yet."

I roll my eyes. "Well then get to whatever it is you want."

He finally looks up into my eyes. "I want the truth."

"Jimin," I sigh, officially annoyed with this conversation. "I've always been honest with you. About everything. You just didn't believe me."

His lips twitch into a scowl. "Well...now I have a way to ensure that I get honest answers. How am I supposed to trust someone that knows how to manipulate...just like me? You've always been tricky. Unlike Jeongguk or Hoseok, I haven't been able to just read you and know if you're lying or not." He steps forward and gets in my face, just staring me down. I return the intense gaze. "Your face doesn't give information. You've always been good at interrogation and becoming one with your senses. Which is why, unfortunately, I am forced to use a truth serum on you, my darling."

My eyebrows wrinkle in confusion. Jeongguk steps closer to me.

"I wouldn't move any further, Jeon," Jimin warns, making Jeongguk stop in his tracks.

I glance over at him and nod then I look back at Jimin. "If it's honesty you want, then you can have it. There's nothing I was ever dishonest with you about."

Jimin smirks. "We'll see." He grabs my neck and pulls a syringe out of his back pocket. "Be still," he whispers, pressing the needle into the skin of my neck and slowly letting it slide into one of the veins there. I whimper and close my eyes tightly.

He pulls it back out and steps back. "How does it feel?"

For a moment, nothing happens. It just feels like I got a shot. 

But then, my mind starts doing something weird. Like my thoughts start crumbling. 

Oh god. I can't think.

Where am I again?

What just happened?

Who--

And then my mind goes completely blank.

☠ ☠ ☠

so, there's most likely only two more chapters left...

they'll probably be longer though because i don't know if i can fit everything i want to happen into two chapters

they will be jam-packed with fun!

or...you know...the opposite of fun...but

ANYWAYYYYYYYY

~JJ