|

"Don't be delusional, Yeji" I holler across the dorm room at my best friend

"Don't be delusional, Yeji" I holler across the dorm room at my best friend. she seems to believe that finding your soulmate happens between your highschool years, and freshmen year of college. But I don't buy any of that bullshit.

Not for a second.

"You're only getting upset because you know I'm right," she continued to shove Skittles in her mouth."and plus, Lisa found her soulmate in the first week of being in this University! What makes you think you won't?"

Yeji picked up one of my shirts and probably planned on wearing it, and I snatched it out her hand. "Because I'm not as pretty as Lisa" I say.
My eyes gaze at her teeth when she snarls at me, and I notice how colorful her teeth are. "Quit eating my Skittles!"

Yeji stuck her tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes. That's when a phone started ringing. I didn't know if it was mine or hers; we both have our ringtones set to ego by Jhope
A/N:(pretend it's not jhope though, maybe it's dean😂)

"Is it mine?" I asked Yeji and she shrugged. I brushed a strand of my curly hair behind my ear and picked my phone up. It wasn't my phone ringing.

"Hello?" Yeji answered her cell. "Ah- baby, not now, okay?"

I rolled my eyes again. Yeji and her boyfriend always choose the worst times to get handsy. Her boyfriend lives literally downstairs in the men's dorms, and i swear every date they go on ends with Yeji not being sober anymore.

That, or not being able to walk to next morning.

"No, I said I'd sneak to your dorm tomorrow, remember? Tomorrow is not today, kookie."

Literally everything about relationships makes me want to throw up in my mouth. Specifically her relationship.

The pet names, everything.

But nevertheless I mind my business and walk into our dorm bathroom, and freshen up. when I get out the shower and brush my hair into a ponytail, Yeji barges into the bathroom.

"Hey, Y/N-ie" she called my name cutely. She only does that when she wants something.

"Yes, yeji?"

"Can you pick up some groceries for me, please? Just a few things."

Of course. This tone she is using either means she needs condoms but is too embarrassed to get them herself, or she wants more makeup.

"Where do you want me to pick them up?" I asked her, before asking what she wanted.
She wanted me to go to the convenience store right around the street. It's on campus so it's convenient for me to just walk to.

"Oh, I just need more condoms" she said quickly.

I chuckled loudly and said, "anything you want, Yej."