01; let the games begin

「 you're so interestingit's like you live inside my headlost inside your madnessbaby, smoke your cigarette 」

you're so interesting
it's like you live inside my head
lost inside your madness
baby, smoke your cigarette

♫ chloe lilac; manic pixie dream

s a n
mature

Like a lighting cutting through the grey clouds, making everyone fall to the ground like insignificant raindrops around him - that was Choi San. But his attention wasn't wasted on those who weren't worthy of it, no, San only wanted the very best; the most unattainable and beautiful creations of the world.

Because nothing pleased him more, than to see perfection get ruined in front of him.

Under him.

"This place is a bummer, I'm leaving," Jongho announced with a very intended eyeroll.

But said, obvious, disappointment and annoyance was quickly shushed with a hand held up in front of his face. His older brother paid little to no attention to his misery, of being forced into a bar, when they should be spending their time more wisely.

"You can leave," San mumbled, his eyes focused on something at the other end of the long bar, "I'm staying a little longer."

Jongho rolled his eyes again, grabbing his coat from the backrest of the chair he had put it on. A few grumpy complaints towards his brother wasting time at a bar again, when they should be working on saving the company their recently deceased parents had left them, were flowing unnoticeably from his lips. A quick smack on San's shoulder, and Jongho left another night out early, to get some actual work done.

With his drink in his hand, San slowly made his way through the crowd - the many admiring looks that were laid on him had no impact, as his eyes already had found the chosen one. The one he would make feel more special than ever, like his most prized possession. Only to watch it fall and break, to his very own amusement.

His eyes ran over every part of this beautiful human being, which was now almost next to him. What an interesting face; such delicate, almost feminine features, but at the same time so sharp and almost intimidating - no, it was definitely a male, and what a beauty.

Just perfect.

Hair was babypink, parted in the middle and pushed back on each side of this distinctive face. Babypink and soft, like cotton candy, and - what San assumed - the tight hole he would be filling out in less than an hour.

"Hello, I'm Choi San," he introduced himself, pulling out his most charming smile - the one that never failed him.

"Oh... Hi... Can I help you?" The eyes that met San's seemed confused - and perfectly naive.

"I'm sorry, I just had to introduce myself, and tell you that you're absolutely gorgeous."

Tugging a lock of his dark hair behind his ear, San smiled shyly, his fingers running around the edge of his cocktail glass on the counter. But the shyness was as fake as the warmth in his smile.