Gate

Jonghyuns POV

School ended pretty quickly after art class. It was really disappointing that I couldn't have art class forever. I mean art is just cool!! Don't you agree?!! Even the people there are beautiful ... Specially kibum... I really wish I could skip my other classes and go to that one for the whole day. That's not possible though. Actually I had music and gym too... Music I love it's my passion so I don't complain. Why would I? Or anyone? Gym.... Lets just say I'm not the sports type.... I'm very fit but all the running is not good, and besides I'm not very fast. Minho says it's because of my short legs, but I say it's cuz I just don't want to give it my all and thats the truth. Today we basically didn't do anything but the hard work starts tomorrow.

"I have to buy a macro for my drawing" I thought out loud as I walked to the front school gates. I always wait for frog-face at the gate since he comes out later than me. We live opposite ways but go one way and make our parents pick us up from whichever house were in. It's much more simple like that. We've known each other since pre-k, so yes we're the best friend type. As I slouched on the schools wall entrance I noticed another guy coming my way, but he was looking down on his phone. He stopped right at the gate but I don't think he noticed me. 'I believe I've seen him somewhere'.

"Woo~" eh!! I took a lighting-speed step to the tree closest to me and hid behind it.

"Key?" I whispered while peeking out. He was there! With that other guy!! Who is he anyway?! They were talking a little bit, but then they started walking away.

"Dude?"

"Aaahhh!!! What the fuck frog face!" I yelled while picking myself from the floor, which I had fallen because of stupid frog who decided to scare me.

"I didn't do anything!" He said waving his hands in front of his face.

"Besides what the hell are you doing behind a tree? Are you some kind of stalker or something?" Minho raised his eyebrow and looked around for whom I could possible be 'stalking'

"No I'm not no stalker! I was just..... H-hot so I looked for shade" I said defending myself. He just laughed so I started to walk Minho's way home. {which is the same way key and the other guy took}

"So I see we're going to my home today" he was following behind me but fastly caught up.

"It doesn't matter I don't want to go home today" I said watching the two figures walking some blocks in front of us.

"I thought you said you wanted us to go to your house today?" He said looking at me skeptical.

"I never said that! Lets play basketball today!" I said smiling. We were getting close to his house, whenever we came to his house he made me play basketball or soccer. It's fun but tiring. As we crossed the road to Minhos way home I saw the figures I was following disappear.

"Fine, but- what are you looking for?" Minho said standing in front of me. I started running as fast as I could until I noticed Minhos house, but that's not important what is important is what's across Minhos home or better who! I stood there frozen looking at the way the two figures interacted and in a blink of my eyes they were closing the door already.

A/N: Hello my Lil DinoFreaks ^-^ so yes I know it's been a year (kekekek) already since I updated xD but I'm back and bought this ^_~ hope you like it! Tell me what you think.