Knowing Kiss

"GO FISH!!!!" 

"YAHHH!!! LIER!! GIVE ME YOUR CARDS!!!" who has ever heard of geeks playing cards in school, well mostly everyone because you see them in school playing all the time. For this group of friends thou it was their first time playing but they were enjoying it. 

A small skinny boy sat unperplexed by the shouting boys, he let out a small sigh and fixed his glasses saying, "The rules are rules, so give him your cards if you have Queens"  Jonghyun watched amused as Minho scowled and handed his cards to Leo with a few cusses with them. His friends and him had been wondering the cafeteria with nothing to do witch was strange, until they found this group of kids who were playing cards. They invited themselves in which the boys didn't really seem to mind because they didn't even finish their game and started new with them. Jonghyun had played the fist round of 'Go fish' but he didn't seem to concentrate so he didn't bother playing the second round. He had found it strange too that he hadn't seen Kris throughout all lunch, he would usually come and hang with him and Minho and the rest of the gang. 

"We should go fishing for real" Ken, one of the boys who they had found playing earlier spluttered. Everyone turned to him and laughed. 

"Im being serious! I know a great place to fish" again everyone eyed him and one of the boys said, "I don't like fish" then it was his turned to be looked at, "Yet your Korean?.."said Minho with laughter in his voice. The boy glared, but they all went back to playing their card game.  Jonghyun watched, his head placed resting on the palm of his hands. he sighed and looked around the cafeteria, he saw the people smiling and laughing and playing around, they all seemed happy but him, well it wasn't that he wasn't happy he was just, sad. Does that even make sense, well the reason was that he was missing key he felt like he hasn't seen him in years. He spotted a certain red head cutie smiling, his hand covered his mouth slightly as he laughed nodding at something. He had seen this face with key sometimes, he knew for sure he had. 

"Ey Minho I'll be back" he said patting his friends back. He tried to remember the boys name which he was pretty sure kibum had mentioned before but he was too careless to pay attention. He reached the boys table by the corner, the tree next to he steel table providing shade for them. 

"Hello~" he said in the most charming voice and smile he could do and took a seat next to the red head. They all looked at him weirdly until a brunet spoke, "May we help you?"  Jonghyun smiled and said, "You can't but this cutie can" turning to the red head. 

The brunet glared at him and said, "He ain't going out with you so you better beat it" Jonghyun nearly laughed but he argued that it would be rude so he instead just stood up and said, "I need to talk to you, ...mmm in private..." the red head nodded and stood up leaving the brunet protesting. They left the table to somewhere where neither tables were close. "This may seem weird and all but ah, you know key right?" Jonghyun asked out of the blue when they stopped walking. We would have thought he might have want to make a little conversation first but no he just went straight for what he came for, of course. The red head smiled and nodded, "Oh I knew this was going to be about hyung" Jonghyun rubbed his neck nervously and smiled shyly. "Yeah uh, Ive seen you with him sometimes so," The read head boy nodded and said, "I'm Teamin, and I think you are Jonghyun hyung's boyfriend". The latter's cheek grew red but nodded  with a smile on his lips. 

"Yes, nice to meet you teamin, uh I wanted to ask if you knew where kibum is right now?"  he knew it seemed weird that the boyfriend dint know where his lover was and to ask his friend seemed more weird and awkward. But teamin, only smiled and said, "He said he would be at the fashion workshop"