Pink Bow

In the park I sat watching key swing back and forth as he smiled when he reached the sky again and again. I couldn't help but smile at how cute he was. He was always so beautiful in my eyes, why had no one ever told me I would feel like this? This feeling inside my chest, my heart beets twice as fast when I'm with him. I have no words to describe what he makes me feel, what he makes me do. It's an unknown sensation inside of me.  He stopped swinging and looked at me.

"Stop starring! I don't like it when you do that" He said softly smacking my shoulder. I turned from him and smiled. 

"But I like looking at you" I said as I turned my gaze back to him. He shook his head softly and his eyes grew smaller. He was smiling. I hated that the mouth cover was hiding his beautiful smile from my eyes. I reached over and took the cover off. 

"Yah! Give it back" He yelled trying to grab the cover from my hands. His nose was still pinkish and his cheeks had a tint to them too, so I gave it back to him. But when he was about to cover his mouth I stopped him.

"I don't mind to get sick~" 

"But other people do" He said putting the cover over his mouth. Pouting I gave him my best puppy eyes. He looked at me then covered my eyes with his hands. "Stop" he whispered. I smiled and took his hands into my own. I was always amazed of how soft his hands felt, how warm his hands felt in mine. How perfect, how right it felt. 

"I want candy" I said making key laugh at my unexpected comment. He got up letting go of my hands ad said "Lets go to the store" I stared at him like I didn't hear what he had said. We were going to get candy for me~ Chuckling I took his hand and dragged him to the store. We arrived shortly since it wasn't that far and we ran. Key was shaking his head while I went through the candy racks. Honestly I didn't come for candy, well I did but for one special candy that I needed.  I can't let key know about it though. 

"Did you come to buy candy or just stare at them" a very familiar voice said behind me. Deciding to ignore the voice I kept looking for candy, that is until "Key theres a party on siwons house next weekend, would you like to go with me?" turning around I took keys hand and pulled him towards me, wrapping him in a protective hold.

"He can't go with you kris." I said smirking at the tall blonde. He gave a soft smile and rubbed his nape directing his gaze back to key. Who was currently unable to move because of my hold on him. 

"Siwon's parents are out and he wanted to have as many people over as possible. I hoped you'd go" kris said clasping his hands nervously. That jerk ignored me! I will have to have a serious talk with him. Key unwrapped himself from my hold and chuckled softly.

"I'd love to go, but I would have to check my plans~" keys deeper than normal voice said. Kris nodded at key and smiled. "Tell me if your free, also get better" kris said taking keys hand in his and squeezing it softly and walked away.  Pouting I took keys hand that kris had grabbed and dusted it and then squeezed it in my own hand.  Smiling at my work I whispered "Good"

"What are you doing?" key asked arching his eyebrows. "disinfecting you of course" I said smiling and taking his hand. He shook his head softly as I took him to the ice cream corner.