Black pen

Well needless to say. I'm in love. My heart keeps beating every time I think back to yesterday. The way his lips felt against mine, the softness of them. I couldn't stop thinking of him at all. His blond hair, his cat eyes, those sexy bow shaped lips. Just perfect. But unfortunately I'm stuck in math class right now. Yay me.

"The inversion is not plus 2 Mr. Knowles" Mr. Choi said. He always called everyone by their last name. He never called anyone by their first name, he either always added Mr. Or Mss. In front or just called everyone their last name without Mr. He was funny actually, specially when someone tried to be slick. He made this weird laughs all the time. He never showed his teeth thou. He wears braces so I think that's why. I noticed when another teacher came and greeted him, his smile was so huge. They probably are friends.

"Sir it's our senior year, why are we still learning math?" asked chanyeol.

"Hmm let me think... because you'll need math for the rest of your life!" He said smacking the giant ruler in chanyeols desk. Chanyeol jumped of fright and put his hands up.

Laughing to myself I went back to my workbook. We had a whole 2 chapters to cover in 1 week. Actually I wasn't complaining much because they are sort of short. But I still suck at math.

When the bell rung I grabbed all my stuff, stuffed them into my bag and walked out of class. Standing by the door I waited for ryewook, since we had next class together. Honors men choir. Chorus is fun we practice our songs and then just relax and play around. Honestly I don't know why I'm still in chorus if I never once went to any of the concerts they had throughout the years.

"Hey man" I greeted ryewook. We started walking to class with small talks in between. We aren't much of buds buds but were close.

"I think Salmo 150 is more of a song for girls" he said chuckling. Salmo 150 is a song we are practicing for our next concert. Which I'm pretty sure I might not go. It's originally for girls to sing it, but our conductor has modified it for us. The tenors and altos will be doing most of the work thou. Since its a pretty high song. The basses will of course do the low. We have been practicing this song for 3 days now and it's getting better.

The day went on like that for the rest of the classes. Boring and same as always, until art class came along.

"Come in. Your early today." Mr. Song stated watching me carefully as I took my seat at my table.

"Yeah. Doesn't hurt to be for once." I said chuckling. He nodded and went back to the door to let the other kids come in. I took out my drawing of key and placed it on the table. Then I went to the teachers table and took a black pen. I was gonna return it, I just needed it to put my name on the paper. And yes I forgot my black pen, yes I do have one.... duh.

After putting my name on it I placed it on his desk together with the pen.

"Jonghyun? what are you doing at the teachers desk?" Turning around I saw it was key, his eyebrows were raised and looking at me skeptically. Blushing I smiled and said "Just returning something" he nodded and took his seat next to the teachers desk. I stayed watching as he took out a black pen and a red one. Then he looked up and asked "Need something pup?" I fought the urge to growl at him for callin me pup. So I just took his black pen and walked away.

"Try-outs are next week. You better not bail on me" When I was getting closer to my table I heard Minho and Kris talking. I'm guessing its basketball they are talking about. Since they said they were going to try out. I didn't want to try out thou, but unfortunately they are forcing me to.

"I'm not a bailer like someone I know!" Minho said turning his gaze to me.

"I'm trying out idiots" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh good! but just so you know..... we're going for football now..." After hearing the word 'football' I imagined myself strangling Minho right now!

"What! but I though it was basketball! I can't do football! I can't beat those cows out there! have you seem those bulls?! I mean look at me! sure I'm sexy and smexy and all but I'M TO SHORT!" ugh the pain of admitting that. But it was true. Those guys out there are bulldozers. I have muscles but not much. I haven't worked out lately. And besides that how am I gonna survive against their tallness!!

"You could have used that excuse for basketball. Football has nothing to do with stature. It might be good, you could go under the players." Minho said turning into a laughing fit, soon joined by the rest of the group.

"That's-"

"Mr. Song speaking! eyes on me please..." he said clearing his throat "So I've receive some of the drawings and I must say I'm impressed. They are really good, although they need a little more shading and detail. But I'm glad you guys didn't give up. Remember its due Friday for those who haven't turned it in." after that he went to his desk to do whatever he does on his computer and the students resumed their 'working'.

"Ah now that he mentions it, who are you drawing Jonghyun? You didn't start yours yet.." Tao said. Gaining my groups attention I cleared my throat.

"Umm well...."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Please key~"

"...." After art ended I followed key to talk to him. The bell had rung a minute ago so I pulled him into the unused classroom. He was mad because he was late for his class. I was standing at the door so he wouldn't leave. But the truth is that he had it coming, he wouldn't agree to go to the park with me after school.

"Please go with me" I begged pouting. He was sitting on top of a desk with his arms crossed, not sparing a look at me. Coming close to him I placed myself between his legs and hugged him. He didn't hug back thou.

"...Key~......do you believe in love at first sight?" I asked still hugging him.

"What!?" he asked. I let go and stepped back.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?... or should I pass by again?" He glared at me but snickered a laugh.

Chuckling softly I stepped close to him again and placed my hands in his shoulders. Leaning in I stopped an inch away from his lips and whispered "please" and kissed him softly.

His face was flushed. He jumped of the desk walked to the door, but before going out he turned around.

"After school. Gate." I smiled and nodded. But he didn't leave. Instead he came back to the desk he was sitting at, where I was standing and pecked my lips.

With a small smile he waved and left.

It's true, we're not official yet. But we will be, soon.

With a huge smile on my face I walked out the empty classroom.

A/N: Well hello there my lil dinofreaks! Ummm I think this is crappy, but I wanted a Jong pov ^-^. Btw the black pen is an excuse for jonghyun. youll know what i mean in probably not the next chapter but maybe after that one xP.Enjoy and tell me your thoughts.