Woohyun

Kibum's POV
Gosh I can't believe I was almost late for my class. Well at least I made it on time and the teacher didn't say anything. It was the last class of the day which was drama. <idk how it's properly called sorry~.~>
Next to the entrance steel gates I could catch a glance of my dearest best friend. We've know each other since elementary school 3 grade. I considered him an idiot because he's really stupid, but he's my best friend and that's why I like him. He's always been there for me, in the goods and bad times. We get along really well. Yes best friends fight at times but that's what makes them best friends, like us.

"Woo~" I call, as he turns around I embrace him and ruffle his hair.

"Yah! I told you to stop doing that! I'm the one who does it not you. I'm older than you too" he says pouting and fixing his hair. We're basically the same age except he's older by some months, but it doesn't really matter.

"Aish your so annoying nam" I turned around with a smile on my face and started walking my way home.

"Your the annoying one pabo" He said following behind me. We live on the same street so we walk together everyday from and to school.

"How was your day bum" woohyun asked placing his arm around my shoulders. He has always been the skinship type, no it's not that he's gay, trust me he's always annoying me with how to ask a girl out or those random boy stuff. He's just naturally like that and I don't mind. I don't consider myself gay either because I've never had that feeling towards guys. I've dated plenty of girls in my past.

"You already asked that in art class woo" I said rolling my eyes. I couldn't believe that we only have one class together and that is art class. We're on the same grade and everybody knows were the bestest friends ever, so why wouldn't they put us in every class together?.

"But that was only for almost half your day! It wasn't complete" He said pouting once again. I turned to look at him and chuckled.

"It was fine, idiot. Although I have homework on my first day" how can a teacher ever give you homework on the first day?! I mean that's just flaw!

"Aww poor kid, want me to help!" He said eager, letting go of my shoulders and jumping up an down.

"No! You always say you wanna help but end up making me do all the work an you just eat everything in my fridge!" He stopped jumping and pouted slouching a bit. Whenever I tell him I have homework he always offers to help but doesn't help he just eats all the food he can find in my house. Well yeah he does help sometimes but rarely.

"That's not true" he said poking my right cheek. He always find a way to annoy me, no matter the situation, or place were in.

"Yes it is" I said taking my house keys out. Our walk from school isn't very far so we manage to walk. His house is just two blocks away, so he walks alone or I go over sometimes or visa versa.

"Kibum-Bom, I promise ill help" Woohyun grabbed my hand before I entered and pouted, his eyes looked moist but it's just a trick he uses on me, unfortunately it's working.

"*sigh* fine... But if you eat everything I'm telling umma"

A/N: HEY MY LIL DINOFREAKS ~
WELL I KNOW THIS HAS NO JONGKEY WHATSOEVER IN IT. BUT SOME WOOKEY. WOOHYUN IS MY INFINITE BIAS AND SINCE HE'S ALSO KEYS BESTFRIEND I HAD TO AD HIM ^-^ DONT WORRY ILL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER AND THE JONGKEY WILL BE COMING SOON.