'Yes'

He wasn't the morning person but he had to make sacrifices. For this one person thats gotten his world upside down. Jonghyuns bedside table clock started beeping loudly to alert the man that it was time to get up. He had set the clock to 5 am. Yes I know what your thinking 'is he crazy!' or just plain 'Oh thats the time I wake up for school'. Well no he didn't do it for school though. He had spent the day yesterday with the boy that had turned his world around and so he forgot to buy some important things he needed for today.

Slamming his hand to the clock he blinked his eyes open and got off bed. When he was heading to his bathroom to wash up he bumped into the wall next to the door which woke him up better. He had a slight pain in his forehead but was glad was more awake now.

"Thank you" he muttered to the wall and slide to the right opened and closed the bathroom door once he was in. looking at his reflection he smiled sheepishly at the man staring back at him. Quickly stripping of his clothes he turned on the water and got in, shivering at first because the water was slightly cold but quickly warmed up. He let the water run through his body as he massaged it with the water.  He took the shampoo and poured a right amount to his hand and then splattered it on his hair. Giggling to himself he massaged his head with the shampoo when he remembered something he forgot. Quickly he stepped out of the steamy clear glass bath and took his toothbrush from the sink, pouring some toothpaste on it he stepped back on the bath. 

He started brushing his teeth with one hand while the other massaged his head with the shampoo. What you've never done that? A small amount of shampoo ran from his hair to his forehead and into his eye. The boy cried in pain as he stopped brushing his teeth and turned himself to the water to take out the shampoo from his eye. He pouted when his eye was now rinsed but still hurt him. He finished brushing his teeth, this time with his eyes tightly closed. He stepped out once again to place the toothbrush back. Back at the shower he rinsed his hair and then added the conditioner. 

Once he was finished he stepped out and wrapped a towel around his waist and another around his shoulders.  He once again stopped by the mirror and looked at himself.

"You've got this handsome!" He exclaimed to himself raising his fist to bump it lightly with the man in the mirror.  Smiling he stepped out of he bathroom and urged himself to his closet. Everything had to be perfect.  He grabbed a simple white sleeveless shirt and placed it on his bed while he looked for pants. He decided to go for the ripped style. Ripped jeans it was.  He then grabbed a black leather jacket and looked at it closely.  Smiling he placed the three items together, looking at them he picked up the shirt, before throwing the towel that was hanging on his shoulders on his bed, and put the shirt on. Then the pants He looked himself in the mirror but looked down at his pants. He had forgotten to put underwear on. Quickly taking the pants off he searched for a pair of boxers and placed them on quickly. Chuckling to himself he grabbed the pants and put them on, he also grabbed his black belt and placed it around his waist on his pants. He looked himself on the mirror again but looked down at his pants again. Something didn't look good.  He tucked his shirt on the front of the pants just a bit leaving it like a hip look. He then grabbed his black leather jacket and put it on. 

"Smoking~" he said blowing a kiss to himself.  He grabbed a black pair of cotton liner socks and simple black vans.  He thought he looked like he was going to a burial. Pouting he looked himself on the mirror again. He looked fine. Deciding that it was ok he grabbed his bag and walked out of his room. But headed back again when he remembered something~