One by One

At times things go smoothly, at times it doesn't. Like today. It seems to be my day, but at the same time it doesn't. First we need more people for our Fashion club. Second I tried to recruit some, I got few people who agreed, and so I'm happy. But then I tried to talk to Jonghyun and I got all flustered.

*Flashback*

"wait" I said grabbing his hand. The warmth and chills that went through my body were unexplainable. Realizing that I was still holding his hand I let go, felling the heat go to my cheeks I spoke "I-I wanted to know if you'd like to come to the club, maybe just to check it out?" Looking up I caught a slight eye roll.

"No"

"but-" my words were cut short by his harsh tone "Don't make me repeat myself" Turning around he walked away. The feeling of disappointment hit me hard. He was the first I was planing to ask, and the last I expected to say 'No'.

*Flashback End*

Letting out a sigh I ruffled my hair. "Don't worry Mr. Kibum its not that hard" My math teacher said sarcastically. Raising my hand in a thumps up with a smile I said "OK". Yet again another person that roles their eyes at me today. I would normally snap at whoever rolled their eyes at me, but I felt that I deserved it. The insides of my stomach were probably eating themselves right now, the felling just doesn't go away.

Its not because of what I ate, its because of what I've done. Im afraid, afraid its too late to fix it. With that same feeling I still don't know if I should say anything.

For what I did probably wasn't the smartest thing, most of the times it isn't anyways. Yet this time I want to make it right.

"May I go to the restroom" I asked.

"No"

"But-"

"No"

"Ugh my stomach is really feeling horrible right now" Making gaging noises I look at the teacher. He covered his eyes with his large hand and pointed to the door. Smiling I skipped to the door and out the hall. Snatching my phone out I texted Minho.

To: Frog-face

Come to the bathroom right now.

I waited for a few minutes then I got my reply.

From: Frog-face

Why? Are you okay?

To: Frog-face

No I'm not hurry!

Sending the message I smiled to myself. No one ever said I need to tell him the truth. Waiting for Minho to get here I decided to fix myself in the mirror.

I heard hurried footsteps coming to me, but who came inside surprised me. And even more who was behind him.

"J-jonghyun?" His facial expression was different than the last I saw. He looked scared, shocked, and out of breath. Adjacent to him was a shocked Minho too.

"I should have known this was fake" Minho said throwing his hands in the air.

"I wanted to talk to you!" I half shouted half said. "You could have just said whatever you needed to say through text!" He said rubbing his temples.

"Im leaving" the once perplexed Jonghyun said. "Wait..you know he ran all the way from the main building for you?" Opening my mouth ready to snap, I closed it instead, catching a glimpse of the once again sad puppy.

Like peering into my soul, huge, sad, moist like eyes. The tension going through my body was suffocating. Like huge nots forming inside my stomach again. Just because of that glance. That glance that gets me all uncomfortable. Making me want to just shout and slap him at the same time for making me feel like this. But at the same time, I want to hug him, hold him. Tell him how I feel.

"I-Im -" For the second time today he does it "Its not your fault" with a faint smile I saw his back once again. Like a kicked puppy. Like his just been scolded. But the kicked puppy wasn't him, it was me. My stupid self that is making everything wrong. The one that can't realize what he is causing, acting strong and almighty. I am, Im that puppy thats been scolded by life. By my own decisions. My own foolishness.

"He didn't want to talk to me, but when I told him you weren't feeling well he asked me where you were. He came all the way from the main building just because of you. Did you see how exhausted he looked? No of course you didn't. You didn't because you don't care. You don't give a shit about anyone else but yourself. I wouldn't have come you know. I wouldn't have ran here just because some bitch is playing with me. I wouldn't have ran if I knew he just wanted to fuck around with me. I wouldn't have. But you know what the worst part is?! That he DOES know. He knows your just playing with him, yet he still came. Just to make sure you were okay, to take care of you......You know.....You really are something kibum" Every single word, letter, it hit me hard. Pushing against a wall I felt the stinging burning feeling in my eyes. Rolling down I pulled my legs tight to my chest, and let the salty tears fall down. Small sobs escaping my mouth. One by one they fell, following the first trace. Reaching my lips, I could taste them, the bitterness, the saltiness. Like a cascade they fell, one followed by another, their all hiding a meaning in them. Maybe I was crying for nothing, maybe it was because of that look, or maybe because of the truthful words that came out of my dear friend.

Whichever it was, I couldn't seem to stop the tears from falling. So I didn't. Muffling my sobs I squinted my eyes and let the tears fall faster. One followed by another rapidly. Never seeming to stop. I stayed there. Crying.

A/N: HAI HAI ^-^ long time no? kekeke enjoy.