Phone Number

Jonghyun's POV

Ok is it just me or is Kris seriously being annoying right now?? I mean look at him flirting with Kibummie like seri- ..... Wait.... Kibummie?! Where did that come from? Get your head straight Jonghyun-

"Ugh" I growled lowly to myself noticing I just legit hit my head.

"Wow you ok there?" Asked heechul looking puzzled at me.

"I-"

"He's got the bug love bite" said Minho laughing. The others rapidly joining him. Aish they're so stupid.

"Ha ha ha very funny" I said rolling my eyes. No love bug bite or bug bite love love bite bug whatever it's called bit me... It's just... Allergies.... Yeah.

"Yah! That's not funny!" I heard a distant but still close voice. Turning around I saw it was Kris and key. Kris was laughing hysterically while kibum was pouting. That beautiful pout, nothing compares to his beautiful- OMG I AM SERIOUSLY GETTING CARRIED AWAY. Calm down calm down. I looked up again to were Kris and key were before, but appar5ently now key was walking away sulking while kris was still laughing receiving glances from other classmates, some even joining him even if they had no idea what he was laughing at. Key was walking back to the sink to was his hands....his hands aren't dirty though....hmm... maybe I should go see whats..up? uh OK yeah I will! With a smile on my face I stood up and coolly headed towards him in the sink. He's mumbling some incoherent words.

"Hey" Hey? really couldn't think of anything better?

"Oh, h-hi" He said smiling and waving then realizing he still had water in his hands, he quickly turned around to grab a paper towel to dry his hands. When he was done he turned around smiling once again.

"Sorry... uh I wet you" He said patting my cheek with the paper towel. I blushed slightly but let him do it anyway.

"Nah its ok." I said chuckling. Gosh why am I such a fan-girl around him? He threw the paper away, and looked back at me. I stared back to his beautiful handsome face that I cant take my eyes off of. Wait hes blushing! ahhhh hes blushing because I'm looking at him- wait.. I'm still looking at him. STOP IT JONGHYUN.

"Ah uh Jonhyun-hyung-"

"No need for formalities Just call me Jonghyun" I said resting my hand on the sink counter.

"keke ok Jonghyun, did you finish your name assignment yet?" He asked chuckling slightly. Oh shit I forgot about that! damm I have to finish it. But he doesn't need to know I haven't finished it right?

"Ah yes I finished" I said smiling to assure him. He looked at me intensely and moved closer. At that moment I lost my valence and fell. Pain was all i felt on my bottom. Damm it was not a good idea to be slouching like that in the sink. I looked up, Key was laughing but covered his mouth with one of his hands while the other held his stomach. I stared at him for a while until I noticed he stopped laughing and was looking at me instead. Quickly standing up and dusting myself I pouted and said...

"Whyd you do that?"

"Do what?" He tilted his head a bit like he didnt know what I was talking about.

"keeeeyyyy" I whined. He just burst laughing again, this time whole heartily. Some classmates turned to us even the teacher, he gave us a glance then just smiled and went back to work. Out of nowhere the bell rung startling me and the laughing maniac next to me.

"Oh damm sorry Jong, bye" He said walking away, but before he could go I grabbed his wrist and turned him around.

"Wait... can.. can-"

"Quickly Jjong imma be late" He said pouting once again.

"Canihaveyourphonenumber" I rushed feeling my heart rate faster. He called me jjong and jong eeehh I wonder how yeobo would sound-

"What?" he asked taking his wrist back. I just noticed I still had it in my power.

"Phone Number..." I mumbled looking down blushing.

"Here" He handed me a sponge bob cover IPhone. So exited I started punching my phone # in, then I felt a hand on my pants, tensing I looked up. A smirking Kibum met me with my blue covered Phone, oh so.... errr hahah im so wrong minded. When I was done I looked the screen again, and raised it up to give it to key, only to notice he was taking a selca for the number pic. 

"bye" He said quickly grabbing his phone back and handing mine. I watched him take his bag and head out the door when I noticed I had to leave or ill be late. But before I grabbed my bag I unlocked my phone and looked through my contacts, stopping at an specific one 'Key <3'. I chuckled at myself finally heading outside.

A/N: weee finally out ^.~ Happy? Hope you guys like it. Please comment and love <3 ill be waiting for all my lil Dino Freaks. I know its short but its the best i could do right now sorry.