Art class

Kibum handed Jonghyun he's art work, jonghyun went back to his seat. He was really amazed at keys art work because no one had ever drawn him before, he believed he looked beautiful, the drawing that is... not kibum. ^-^

"Don't you think it's cool?" jonghyun asked heechul for like the hundredth time.

"How many times do I have to say it jonghyun? it's really cool" heechul replied annoyed. Kris had started to draw in his page that they received from Mr.Song. Their assignment was to draw their names out. Jonghyun was more interested in watching keys drawing of him.

"You really like it don't you?" A chuckling was heard which made jonghyun jump slightly.

"Huh? ahh y-yeah it's cool" Jonghyun said turning to look at key.

"Haha glad you like it! but aren't you supposed to be doing your name?" Kibum asked.

"Uh yeah but uh I was uh.. doing something else" Jonghyun said blushing slightly.

"Really? what were you doing?" Asked kibum raising his eyebrow.

"Umm-"

"Hey key what do you think of my drawing?" interrupted Kris raising his paper for key to see.

"It's really unique!" said kibum smiling at the drawing. it was some sort of dinosaur. Kris is actually good at drawing he's style is really unique.

"Ha I knew you would like it! we have something in common you know! we both like drawing" Kris mostly is a cold person but he was very smily with key, maybe because they like art.

Key walked around the table to stand next to kris and see he's drawing. Kris seemed very happy explaining what it was supposed to be, key watched him with a smile on his face.

"Yah jonghyun, if you don't do your name you'll get an F on your first day" said Minho.

"Aish I know frog face" jonghyun answered taking a paper and started to draw his name out. Jonghyun never really liked art unless it was music which is also art but not this kind. He was born to make musical art, singin is he's passion. wherever he has free time he takes out his guitar and starts singing.

Kibum is more of a fashion lover. most people know him for he's diva side. He also has a sweet side but doesn't show it much. He prefers to be called key because it fits him more, besides that there are to many kibums in this world. He also loves art he likes drawing a lot, since he likes fashion it makes sense. He wishes to become a designer when he is out of school.

"I think I should add some sparkles!" Tao's voice was heard.

"C'mon don't add sparkles to everything" came kris deep voice.

"Let him be" interrupted minho.

"I think sparkles would look awesome" said Kibum, he mentioned to Tao that he'd bring back some sparkles for his name and walked back to the teachers desk.

"Ah finally someone who likes sparkles" Tao threw his hands up in the air and made a victory punch, then he looked at his table members and winked. Tao always seemed to cheer everyone up with his cuteness but weirdness at the same time.

"Here you go" kibum handed Tao 3 bottles with glued-sparkle. Blue, pink, and green. Tao thanked him and started to bedazzle his name. kibum walked to another table which was 3 tables away from their group. He seemed to know one of the guys that was there because he was smiling a lot and was also helping him decorate his name. He looked about the same high as kibum, has brownish hair, sorta like mushroom, sorta big eyes, plumb lips, and a nice button looking nose.

"Why are you staring jong?" asked Minho.

"Hu? uh.. I wasn't.." He wasn't staring he was just looking around... yeah... to check the class out since he didn't have time before.

"Uh hu" Minho rolled his eyes and kept drawing some basketballs onto his paper.

"Aish... anyway are u gonna try out for basketball?" Minho was a really athletic frog. Over the last years he's been on basketball and it's really awesome to watch him play since he's like the best of the best.

"Umm I've been thinking... you know since it's our last year maybe make a change..." He looked up to jonghyun and smirked.

"W-what? no I'm not gonna-"

"Relax I'm saying what if I go for football" Minho said chuckling.

"And force you too" he mumbled but jonghyun caught to it.

"Oh hell no! I can't play sports, it's not my style" Jonghyun said shaking his head and hands at the same time. It's not that sports aren't his style is more as..... How can I put it nicely.... he's to short. He was somewhat good at playing sports but being short had its disadvantages.

"You know it's ok if your short, besides it'll be easier to go under the players" said Kris laughing with the rest.

"Ha ha ha very funny.. but to prove you wrong ill try out for football team.. I'm not short" Jonghyun mumbled the last part out and pouted.

"Great! kris and I are trying out too lil Dino" Minho, kris, and Tao started to laugh harder that tears streamed down their faces.

"Yah! it's not funny!" Irritated jonghyun stood up from his seat and went to the sink to wash his hands (which pretty much were clean).

"Are u ok?" jonghyun turned around to face kibum with a puzzled expression.

"Uh? uh yeah..." Jonghyun gave kibum a toothy smile and turned the water of. He begin to dry his hands but he heard a chuckle coming from behind him.

"You actually do look like a Dino" Jonghyun tuned around to be met by a chuckling kibum.

"Yah! I do not" he said but softer than he actually though. He doesn't think he resembles a Dino he does NOT look like a dino.

"Aww don't pout" kibum said tapping Jonghyun's nose.

"If I look like a dinosaur then u look like a foxy cat" Jonghyun said winking. A tint of pink covered the younger's cheeks, with an awkward laugh he gave jonghyun a sheepish smile.

"I.. haha .. I should go back to umm my .. my table" He finally got out and walked back to his table were all his members were, leaving behind a pink Kibum to walk back to the teacher.

A/N: aaaahhhhh I don't really like it..... no good no good.... I'm sorry ill try better‼ ッ ㅠ-ㅠ