💌valentine's special #1💌

Butterflies

A dreamy sigh left Baekhyun's lips as he watched you from a distance, rejecting the third guy in a row. Normally he'd be one of those fools who thought they could melt your ice-coated heart, in fact, it was only yesterday that he had been rejected for the hundredth time that week. He was probably crazy for liking such a cold and rude girl like you, but what could he do? His heart was stolen and he was so captivated, with no intention to give up. He had only liked you for a few weeks and not for a day had he stopped making sure to remind you, that he loved you. By now he would've already shown up by your locker and greeted you with one of his honey-sweet smiles that truly, he only mustered to you, eagerly telling you that you were just as beautiful as yesterday- or no, in fact, even more beautiful than when he had last seen you. And today, he wasn't thinking any different as you brought some hair behind your ear, giving him a full view of the glistening piercings that decorated your ear while you threatened a boy to punch him in the face if he ever used a pick-up line on you ever again.

The reason why he had delayed his daily confession was that it wasn't just any day, yes it was extremely cheesy but on Valentine's day, he wanted it to be more special. For that, he had originally thought of chocolate, but by looking at you he would've guessed that you were the salt-licorice kind of girl. He knew that you didn't completely hate him although that's what you always opted to show, maybe it was because he really liked to see good in every person, but maybe because he had recognized that little glint in your eyes when he confessed as amusement as if you for a fact enjoyed hearing such words from him, and maybe he was making it all up in his head, but it kept him going.

As the poor guy scrambled away- there were even more people crowding around you once again, but he gave himself a little pat on the shoulder, pushed his round glasses further up his blushing nose and strode his way confidently to where you were, shoving through the sea of people in the school's corridor. As he stood in front of you, he tried not to feel intimidated although your boots made you slightly taller than him. Your intense stare landing on him sent heat radiating from his soft cheeks and for a moment he wanted to turn around and suffocate in the crowd of people, but he held his stance. His heart skipped a beat when you offered him an unamused, cocky brow, eventually rolling your eyes irritatedly when he parted his lips to speak.

"Be my valentine-"

"Piss off." You spat and the harsh words shocked him quite a bit as he shut up for a mere second before blushing madly and stuttering out an incredibly flustered but stubborn: "N-no!"

"I don't have time for wimps, you know that, Baekhyun." You said exasperatedly, but he missed the hint of curiosity and eager glistening in your night-like orbs that he liked so much was too shy to lock gazes with.

"I'm not a wimp! I really like you! Please, can't you just be my valentine already?" He almost whined with hands forming into fists, although his heart was strangely beating so erratically in his chest and resounding in his ears that by now were flushed with red too. He didn't notice that he was pouting his lips as he looked at you with a stubborn frown, and for this, once you weren't able to hold the smirk on your lips, because Baekhyun was indeed, just adorable.

"The whole week I've been saying no and today isn't going to be any different,"

"But-"

"No."

"But why!?" He burst out, by now everyone in the corridor was quiet and eyeing the situation curiously, wondering if he'd be rejected once more or if you'd finally give in to his persistent antics.

"I don't hang with guys with no balls." Baekhyun looked rather offended when you without any care destroyed his pride yet again that day, the blush on his face getting more evident as his lips trembled, struggling to say something back.

"I- I have balls!" He protested, taking a few steps closer and looking up at you with determination while you crossed your arms on your chest and cocked another brown at him, tilting your head down to look at him better, and gosh did his heart skip a beat as you did that- although you were basically trashing him, he couldn't help but find you so irresistibly gorgeous.

"Oh yeah?" You challenged, the smirk on your lipstick-coated lips by now permanent, a little tingling feeling was bubbling within your chest as you let your eyes dance all over his flushed yet handsome features that with a simple gesture of his lips could turn into the cutest puppy.

"Yes!" He insisted.

"Prove it." Gosh, had you never said that.

A shocked gasp left your lips and your eyes wide as tennis balls when Baekhyun abruptly grabbed the collar of your t-shirt, not too rough but strong enough to bend you down at his level. His feet tilting upwards until he was on his toes and his lips tightly pressed against yours, he nibbled sweetly on your lower lip before parting and letting you get a view of his embarassed face.

"And now you're mine," He stated, leaving no room for interjections.

"Geez, fine," You finally gave, trying to ignore the way that excited shivers were running down your body and the constant skipping beats in your chest. Butterflies blooming in your belly.