🍦i c e c r e a m d a t e🍦

"Y/n! Over here!" He called, that one person you were supposed to meet, you'd recognize his voice exactly everywhere. You looked around, trying to find your best friends among the crowd in front of the ice cream bar, but he was nowhere to be seen, until you spotted him, of course, already comfortable sprawled on one of the metal chairs. In his hands were two cones, you smiled at the sight.

"You paid for me? But didn't I say it was my treat?" you said through a pout as you accepted the ice cream from him, electricity speeding through your fingers as your skin made contact, Baekhyun only smiled softly with a soft shake.

"Nope, my treat today instead." He stuck out his tongue at you before attacking his cold snack, you cringed at sight of him biting onto the ice cream without even flinching the least.

"But why? You said that last time also! Do you know how many ice creams I owe you now!?" You whined at him, making him smirk cockily, the look on his face giving you goosebumps.

"My treat because you look extra pretty today." Baekhyun declared, your face warming up at his statement, a proud grin appeared on his face as he flashed you a playful wink.

"Come on, eat now, it's your favorite flavor; Strawberry."

Can he not. You thought. Byun Baekhyun, your best friend had been very hard to deal with lately, not that he was annoying, he sometimes flirted, doing questionable sweet gestures towards you. It confused you. You liked him, you really did, but you were also afraid that if you ever confessed what you felt, this special friendship would be at risk, because in the end, you could never really predict with Baekhyun, he was a flirt in general and liked to fluster girls around him, that's why you were so positive about him not feeling anything for you.

While eating the ice cream you glanced at the costumers sitting on the other tables, noticing how they were all only couples, you almost sighed with frustration.

When will I ever...

"Y/n? What's with the look? Are you not feeling well?" A worried Baekhyun asked, snapping you out of your current daze, with wide eyes you forced a smile and nodded, stuffing yourself with the strawberry ice cream. A crease appeared on Baekhyun's forehead as he watched you acting slightly strange, without hesitation he brought his chair next to yours.

If there was someone who knew you like the pocket of their jeans, that was Baekhyun, to him you were an open book, and somehow he'd always manage to see through you whenever something was either good or wrong.

You nearly froze onto the spot as the palm of his hand checked your temperature, gently placing it on your forehead. You almost leaned into his touch as it was cool and soothing, but you got a grip of yourself before you'd do something you'd regret later and just pried his hand off gently. Quickly you shook your head in disagreement.

"Baekhyun, I'm fine really! Why would I have a fever in the summer anyways haha..haha.." you avoided is sharp gaze the whole time, one hundred percent sure that if you'd look at him in the eyes now, you wouldn't be able to handle it.

He was one hell of a good-looking guy, wavy brown hair, soft yet sharp features, slim body and he was just overall such a nice person. He wasn't the type of guy to be mean with others but he always made sure to approach other people kindly and with a smile. You had always had an extra soft spot for guys like Baekhyun, but there was only one Baekhyun, he stubbornly got your heart in the pocket of his jacket.

Sigh, you can't do anything but to suddenly sulk, the ice cream is no longer happy but comforting, in a sad way, like it's there because it knows about your misery at the moment.

Suddenly you feel something holding your jaw, turning your face into a direction, and your breath gets stuck into your throat, the heartbeat is echoing in your ear although everything is happening too fast for you to even see what's happening, because suddenly there's something moist and soft on your lips.

Your eyes automatically shut as you feel who you guess is Baekhyun at this point lock your lips shortly, playfully pulling at your lower lip ever so slightly before leaving your lips, pecking them once before releasing your jaw.

Your hands fly to your mouth as you stare at him in awe and disbelief.

On Baekhyun's face is the tiniest hint of blush and a part of you is proud to have noticed it. He clears his throat:

"Now we're like those couples you're checking out, no need to sulk, okay?"

------------------------------------------

hi, lovelies! Just thought that i'd make a little one-shot book out of this and post my smol n corny bbh drabbles, or maybe of the other members too? You tell me what you prefer! hope you enjoy them✨💕mwuaah!🍓