🌼p r e t t y🌼

Laughter was echoing against the white walls while the two of you sat next to each other, trying to cut out some decent forms from the colored papers that were scattered on the table. Doing paper crafts had never been your or Baekhyun's forte, you had only wanted to do something cute to give to his mother's birthday, a little card to accompany the gift. Both of you had been aware that buying one would have been much faster and...prettier, but you had decided to do something more original.

You had no idea when it had gotten so messy, with glitter and nasty glue stains all over the wooden table. Either of you teasing the other for every deformed thing that you couldn't succeed with.

The breath was starting to end as your eyes blurred with tears, more laughs bubbling from your chest. You didn't notice the adoring look Baekhyun was watching you with, probably because he was smiling as widely at you. But the truth that it wasn't only because of his ugly figurine that his lips were stretched into such a radiant smile, moreover, it was your contagious grin that totally captured his heart.

He couldn't stop himself when he reached out to pluck a few glitters that had somehow landed on your hair. Your laugh slowly died down and you started to wonder why he wasn't pulling away. You were going to ask but the sudden look on his face made the breath hitch inside of your lungs.

His eyes had a slightly more serious gaze, but still soft and glimmering. It was a different glance from how he would usually look at you and you couldn't just explain the way your heart was beating so incredibly fast in your chest, why your stomach was suddenly tickling.

Baekhyun's gaze locked with yours and before you knew it, his hand had already tucked the strands of your hair behind your ear, but returned your cheek, gently cupping it. The way his eyes were taking in every inch of your face made you feel self-conscious,. His skin was burning hot against yours, shivers covered your body when the pad of his thumb absentmindedly caressed your cheek, slowly wandering lower until it reached your lips, tugging your lower lip out of the light grasp of your teeth.

"Sorry, you just look really pretty right now." His voice had come out way more breathy than he had expected, and although he made it sound like he was going to pull away, he couldn't really find it in himself to do so.

-------------

this is a lil bad ugh but i hope you liked it bbu <33