💕Sweetiekins💕

Small, high-pitched giggles filled Baekhyun's bedroom. It was six in the evening and the clean, crisp scent of shower gel and strawberry shampoo floated in the air, brought by the warm steam cloud coming out of Baekhyun's bathroom. Beside the boy laid a blow-dryer while in his lap sat the little baby girl bouncing excitedly on his legs while watching the big device that you, her dear mama, would always use to clean the floor. Baekhyun's hands were struggling to gather the little one's hair into a stable hold but soon enough, a triumphant smile erupted on his lips when he managed just fine. Eagerly picking up the long tube, he directed it toward his daughter's hair.

Hesitantly she asked; "Are you sure this is how you do it, daddy...?" A hesitant pout frowned her pink and extremely soft looking lips, her high pitched and cute voice gave the man an incredible urge to scatter anything he was holding away so that he could cup her cheeks and smooch every inch of her face that resembled the woman he loved too much. Just like you, his baby was beautiful.

"Don't you worry buttercup, daddy's got this!" He exclaimed reassuringly, the silly smile on his face made the little girl reciprocate the expression, letting out another set of giggles.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Sweetiekins," He sang in an adoring chuckle.

"But won't it suck in all of my hair?"

"Don't you trust daddy?" He pouted, merely resembling his own daughter as he pulled that kind of expression. Had you been there to witness it, you would've been all over him, ogling him with heartshaped eyes pooled love and affection, he knew for sure you would've. The little girl's expression wavered ever so slightly but turned soon into a face splitting smile that made the organ in his chest swell with love and adoration, a giddy feeling taking over his body as he felt like the luckiest man in the world to have such a beautiful daughter by his side. Flowers bloomed in his chest- colorful petals tickled his belly when he leaned down to plant a chaste peck on her small lips, excitedly, she smacked her lips loudly against his. Her cheeks lifted and turned her twinkling eyes into crescents moons, it looked like her eyes held pure stars within them, he noted. A pink hue covering her skin at the happiness of having received a little kiss from her favorite man in the whole world.

"I trust daddy the most!" She encouraged and with a holler of triumph, Baekhyun finally turned the vacuum on and directed it towards her hair. As soon as it sucked into the tube- it took it less than thirty seconds to gather her hair neatly before lacing a pink ribbon around her ponytail.

"You look beautiful, princess," He cooed once done, satisfaction rested on his delighted features and the little girl squealed in joy as she jumped off the bed to sprint toward the full-body mirror planted on his shared closet, he followed. Her small hands rested against the class as she adored her own reflection, happily screeching once again, this time more high pitched and her hands formed into fists by her chest as she tightly shut her eyes close to control the excitement.

"Daddy you're the best!" She almost shouted as she threw her arms around his legs, hugging him with all of her might. If his eyes could show any more adoration- if only his eyes could reflect the arrow piercing his heart at the feeling of his daughter's short arms sending love through the embrace she had attempted to pull him in. Crouching down to her level, completely driven by his overflowing emotions, he forgot to take it easy when he pulled her into his chest, tightening his arms around the petite figure- it never felt like he was hugging her close enough, he wanted her to know all of the fatherly love he had for her, his princess.

"Daddy loves you the most." He whispered soothingly in her ear, rocking their bodies slowly. She only nodded because young or not, she knew no more words were needed.

When the noise of the front door opening resounded from downstairs, the kid was quick to break the calm and peaceful embrace because her legs tickled so greatly with the urge to sprint down to see her mother, but not without planting a kiss on her dad's cheeks did she move.

"Mama!" She screeched on her way down the stairs, you could only smile at the familiar sound of her voice."

"Hi, baby!" You crouched down immediately, knowing she'd jump in your embrace. "You look so pretty!" Honey dripped from your lips as you admired the pink ribbon keeping her golden locks in place, the compliment turned her face into pure sunshine.

"Daddy did it!" She pointed behind her shoulders once Baekhyun's footsteps were heard.

"With that cleaning machine!" She screeched excitedly, Baekhyun froze in his steps and your eyes widened.

"With what?!"

"Shortcake!" He cried, "I thought we decided to keep it a secret!"

Her hands flew to her mouth with shock, but nonetheless, a giggle escaped her mouth.

"Daddy I'm sorry! It slipped!"