🍬c a n d y 🍬

Your mouth hung down with disbelief as Baekhyun finally managed to snatch the last sweet from the candy bag. You had been running and playfully fighting for more than ten minutes just so one of the two of you could eat the last candy. You were secretly expecting Baekhyun to go easy on you and let you have it since you weren't only a girl but his girlfriend, you hoped that his soft spot for you could take over the best of him now that you actually needed it, but your boyfriend was proving you wrong.

With his eyes forming into crescent moons he happily started unwrapping the candy, only to show it to you with a mischevious grin on his face, just when you were giving him the pleading puppy eyes he threw the candy into his mouth and laughed at how your face dropped.

"You are horrible!" you screeched at him, maybe you were overreacting over a candy but it wasn't just any candy, it was your favorite and Baekhyun knew that very well, obviously he liked to see you react at his small jokes almost as much as he liked to make you smile. Almost. 

"Babe, don't be mad, I'll buy you more later." Baekhyun said, struggling to keep the mocking chuckle from bubbling out of his throat when you childishly crossed your arms over your chest and turned away from him. Tilting your chin up toward the ceiling you motioned to him that you were having none of it anymore.

"Come here." He called, his voice sweet and nice, probably because he wanted you to give into him but you weren't going to let him win that easily.

"Tch." you spat in his direction making him laugh at you once more, irritated by how much fun he was having while mocking you like that, you shot him a glare, squinting your eyes at him. On his face was one of the most adoring smiles ever when he started approaching you, the look on his face was enough to make your heart beat faster, but you pushed the pleasing thoughts away as you weren't supposed to give into him so fast. 

Once he was in front of you he didn't hesitate to grab your hips, gently pushing them against his own, his hand grabbed your chin, slowly bringing your face closer to his own. There was no way you were going to fight against this because no matter how much your brain told you to not let him win, you could never bring yourself to push him away when he was giving you that dazzling look, his eyes filled with love and adoration that never failed to make your heart swell.

A small gasp left your lips before he quickly pressed his mouth against yours, you didn't get to process the kiss when he almost immediately parted your lips with his, your eyes shot open when his tongue pushed through your lips, only to disappear one second after, leaving behind an explosion of flavors, his lips detaching from yours, the sound of lip-locking audible in the air. 

He winked at you, a sexy grin painting his face before he walked away, leaving you dumbfounded, with your favorite candy slowly melting on your tongue.