🌊w a v e s🌊

19:00 pm

Waves crashing into the shore, the noise caressing sweetly your ears as they left a fading trail behind and a soft, crisp, breeze brushed gently through your hair.  Although evening, it was still as bright as the early morning with it's light pink varnishing the sky and the clouds so soft that they looked as if someone had just painted them on the canvas that was the sky. 

Your toes curled into the wet sand with excitement as the boy in front of you stepped closer and butterflies spread their wings into your belly. A sweet feeling grew within you at the view of his hair tousling in the wind, the view of his dark orbs smiling lovingly to you, inviting you closer. The smile that crept on your lips was unstoppable and it spread wider when Baekhyun returned the expression with a beam that pierced right through your heart, making it swell with longing and desire.

Your eyes were like two strong magnets pulling into each other, but never releasing the grip, his pupils dilated with amorous longing within them, making your heart into an ardent flame. The sea water reached the flat of your feet and the cold contrast sent shivers down your spine and in the blink of an eye, Baekhyun was standing unbearably close to you, his body almost flush against yours and his breath mingled with yours. When his gentle hands found their way on your hips, warmth spread through your whole body and you almost felt yourself melting on the spot. The soft wind gave you a taste of his sweet cologne and all over again it felt as if you were put under a spell.

No words were exchanged but oddly enough it felt so natural that both of you wanted each other. While your hands slid up his hard chest, only to curl around his neck, unspoken words were exchanged through the intimate eye contact happening between you.

I promise I'll be there for you if you'll be there for me

I'll be your everything if you'll be mine

Nobody else, just you.

The daze was so strong and you could feel your eyelids hovering over your eyes, clouding your view the closer Baekhyun leaned in. Your heads tilted as you tried to find the perfect angles for each other's lips. It was like the whole world was spinning, so slow, everything was running so unbearably slowly while all you wanted was for his lips to be on yours. But at the same time, you loved it, because you didn't want this moment to ever end.

And before you knew it, his lips had crashed upon yours with such strength and eagerness, making your chest lit up on fire as you pushed your lips harder against his, arms tightening around his neck and bringing him close to you, body pressed against one another and lips dancing in sync. Baekhyun's warm palm spread between your shoulder blades while the other hand threaded to your hair, massaging your scalp. There was no space for air as his soft tongue ran over your lower lip before kissing you all over again.

Nobody else, just you, can make me feel like new.

------------------------------

here you go a lil romantic beach scenario! I hope you enjoyed it a lot! Please let me know what you think! Now that I'm starting to write again I'd love to know how it made you feel✨💖🍓

Have a fantastic day!