Prologue - Wizards

The war is ongoing. Placed in time of the 5th year. Wizards are either alphas, betas or omegas. They present themselves near the time of their 15th birthdays.

Alphas:

They are strong and determined individuals, who are often known as the 'dominant' in a relationship.

On their presentation day, alphas often grow taller, and gain a sun tattoo on their hip. Alphas have strong magic, allowing them to overpower most omegas and many betas. They can mate with anyone.

Betas:

They are quite strong people, who can be either dominant or submissive, depending on who they mate with. They can mate with anyone, including betas like themselves. They have some power over omegas, but not much.

On their presentation day, they often stay the same, gaining a tattoo of a star on their inner, right forearm.

Omegas:

These wizards are often seen as very weak individuals. They are always submissive, meaning that they have no power over alphas or betas. They are often mated with alphas, as alphas are strong enough to protect them from others.

They go into heat cycles every 3-4 months, meaning that they give off powerful pheromones to attract alphas. During this time they crave an alpha's touch. An unmated, scared omega is dangerous to themselves, as their feelings go overboard.

On presentation day, their features become more daintier, and sometimes their height shrinks. They gain a moon tattoo on the nape of their neck.

(Look at the picture attached above, to see the tattoos

(Look at the picture attached above, to see the tattoos.)