S2) Everything makes sense now

Since I didn't make a chapter for 2x12, basically everything went the same but Kai thought and hoped that Kaeden would have been pulled in with the twins. Plus, I'm editing some chapters, and updating pictures, so look out for that. So on to the chapter:

***********************************************************************

"Okay, take this, it should lead you guys too the other one and hopefully, the rest of the armory's loot," I say handing MG the golden moth, and book, "and remember recon only,"

"Thanks, you sure you don't wanna come with?" MG asks as he opens then closes the book roster of all the items,

I don't even  have to look over my shoulders, to feel the brewing tension between Kaleb and Jed. They been like this ever since we put Alyssa back in the cell. MG thinks it something about them having to work together, but he's too naive to see the real issue.

"Nope," I say popping the 'P', "someone has to keep Hope and Landon from running themselves ragged, and also help the Saltzmans,"

"If you keep that up, your gonna burn out Kaeden," MG says with a voice of concern,

"Trust me, I'm fine, had a little headache this morning when I woke up, but besides that, I'm good," I say trying to reassure him, "now go, and be careful,"

I pull him into a hug, then pull apart, watching as the unlikely trio head off into the woods to try and track down the lost items from the school. Turning around and heading back into the school, my head feels like a boil oven, like I forgot to do something but nothing was coming to mind. I mean yea, I still had my sister to deal with, Rafael still isn't back at the school, Landon can fly now, don't know whose brilliant idea that was, Hope is pushing herself to her limits trying to fix the ascendant which I failed to do, and we have no idea what happening to the others inside the ascendant.

Oh, and the whole prophecy thing, which Hope and Dorian brought me up to speed on, and Hope believes the golden arrow part may have something to do with Landon, because he can fly, well it's more like, hovering or floating now, but still.

Yet, it still feels like I'm forgetting something, which is weird but I can't put my finger on it.

"Probably nothing," I mutter to myself as I walk into the headmaster's office, finding the pieces of the ascendant scattered all over the desk, plus the book about them opened. Most likely Hope who left it here, trying to fix it, she's probably with Landon, and given the situations around us I can understand why she's so worried. Running my hands over my face, I take a deep breathe, as I try again to piece, the pieces together.

Long story short, I was failing, Hope and Landon made some pact, about no astral projecting and no flying, and somehow I got roped into this, because Landon thinks I need to be careful not to do anything crazy or risky, until Rafael gets back, even though I can take care of myself, I think he's kind of right. Besides, I could astral project into that prison world better than Hope, but I'm not sure why I know I can do that. Rafael's been gone for, I'm not sure how long, so maybe I should be care of myself better. Bird boy has been to known to have the good ideas every now and then, so I decided to listen.

The sound of the door opening causing Hope and I to look up, to see Landon walking in a tray and a tea set.

"Hey," Landon says to us,

"Hey, whats all this?" Hope smiles while asks,

"Your flightless co-hero being useful," Landon says making Hope smile, "any progress?"

"No, Alyssa spelled it so every time we repair it, it just breaks again," Hope tells him her face telling him we were failing,

"So neither you nor Red can't unspell it?" Landon says using the nickname I haven't heard in a while,