S4) My Name is Kaeden Salvatore

4 x 20 ~ Just Don't Be a Stranger, Okay?___________________________

___________________________

Kaeden's POV

My name is Kaeden Salvatore, as it turns out, I come from a long line of villains, people who did terrible things, the ones children feared and others despised. The odds were, that I too, would have grown up and became a villain myself, but as it turns out, I'm not.

I became a hero, thanks to the place, I now call my home, and if you made it this far, then congratulations, you've reached the end. Not the end of my life, but the end of my journey here at the Salvatore School for Gifted Youngsters (I still don't know how Dr. Saltzman didn't get sue by Marvel for using that tagline). The past two and a half years have been the craziest, messiest, most chaotic and, weirdly enough, the best time of my life; I have met wonderful people who became my new family, fought scores of monsters, learned so many new things and even fell in love... twice.

There's so many things I could talk about, so many memories both good and bad. Although, if you wanted to hear about them, you could just read my story over again, but now, I plan on focusing on the present and the future.

However... let me tell you about last night. After defeating Ken, and having a proper and seemingly much need discussion with Damon and Elena, I went back to the school, looking for Jed. The others told me, he was out in the old mill with Ben, so I went to find them, and when I got there, things got heated.

LAST NIGHT AT THE OLD MILL

SMUT & SWEARING WARNING

"Jed!" I yelped out, the wooden table shook as I landed haphazardly on it, Jed stepped in between my legs, pushing them apart, his hands danced up my already naked chest until they landed on neck, he leaned forward pressing his naked chest to mine, then he begun to kiss my neck, and I gasped, "Jed, please,"

"Please what?" He asked as kisses turned to licks and love bites, I gasped as he brushed his teeth against the side of my neck, I moaned out and looked pass him and saw Ben watching us,

His fists clenched and unclenched, with apprehension written all over his face. Lust filled his eyes, and from the way he shifted in place, I could tell he was effected by the sight before him.

"Ben," I called out, he blinked and looked up at me, Jed stopped his assault on my neck and turned to Ben,

He was nervous.

"Dude, I thought this was your idea," Jed said as he turned slightly to face him, "You said after battles, warriors would celebrate, you know, feast, fest and fuck,"

I threw Jed an annoyed look before I glanced back at Ben.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, I tried to get off the table but Jed placed a firm hand on thigh, keeping me in place, then turned completely, he blocked any attempt to move, so I eased forward placing my hands on Jed's waist and peaked over his shoulder,